[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you use a VPN service? I'm trying to get one and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: VPNs.jpg (96 KB, 700x200) Image search: [Google]
VPNs.jpg
96 KB, 700x200
Any of you use a VPN service? I'm trying to get one and i'm genuinely curious as to what users think about em.
>>
I have a PIA subscription, don't really use it that often. It's fine.
>>
>>52202416
Nord if you're tinfoil or got something to hide.
>>
>>52202549
At most i'm looking for one to give me a little more protection when i [spoiler]pirate[/spoiler]
>>
>>52202651
fucked that up, but you get the point. Torrenting/piracy is what i'd need one for. I was looking at PIA, but US based and responding to DMCA claims is quite a turn-off imo.
>>
>>52202651
Just get the cheapest one that allows p2p then, or get into a private tracker and stop being a pleb.
>>
I use hma for pirating and it's fine. I've heard it's paid service is a scam though.
>>
>>52202679
I'm not too familiar w/ private trackers, what exactly is that? bit of a newfag in terms of privacy and shit
>>
>>52202416
>paying to have all of your net traffic flagged and routed through the NSA
>>
>>52202772
Private Tracker, is a torrent site that isn't public which makes their torrents harder to sniff and/or de-anon in the most basic of terms
>>
>>52202783
If they flag every VPN then they would have more data coming in than I eat. As VPN is used to remote into server, client PC, home workers ect ect
>>
I use F-Secure Freedome and mostly for pirating shit or as an Netflix proxy
>>
>>52202872
I bet you also use "private" trackers
>>
>>52202840
Ohh I see, so it's torrent sites you register for.
>>
Checkin out /r/vpncoupons, it seems TorGuard had a 50% off deal which takes their service down to $30/yr, which seems pretty damn cool. Anyone got experience w/ it?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.