[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf is this shit? Do normies really love this guy? Why would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
Wtf is this shit?

Do normies really love this guy?

Why would anyone like a businessman who screwed people over with price gouging...
>>
Because people are ignorant, most don't even know be basically committed suicide from thinking he knew better than his doctors. That alone shows how we should remember that loser.
>>
Normies gravitate towards the alpha, the boss, not the "eggheads" or engineers. Thus the face of the company gets the credit rather than the men who made everything possible.
>>
>>52193960
>>52193982

Wouldn't people figure out he was a dick that didn't give a shit about anything but himself after *two major motion pictures* and like 3 years of drag time?
>>
>>52194267
I'm assuming that those movies didnt even mention any of the real negative shit he did. I wouldnt know, I certainly didn't watch them.
>>
>>52194267
They don't really care if he was a good person or a bad person. In fact what they think about him now is largely irrelevant. He was virtually a God to them when he was alive. See >>52193982
>>
>>52194314

I think it would be hard to avoid the big negatives...like leaving at hard times and coming back with loads of requirements....or dumping woz and woz's issues with the modern company...or jobs' shitty relationships outside of corporate....or his overbearing asshole nature....or the price gouging that he built into the company....or the MINIMAL charity work/funding from apple vs microsoft.
>>
>>52194314
The Danny Boyle one was actually really good. Did not portray him in a positive light at all
>>
File: freeman_right.jpg (72 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
freeman_right.jpg
72 KB, 800x598
>>52193982
>>
>multiple biopics of one CEO
no wonder the world is in the gutter.
>>
>>52194314
At least two of the movies did, actually.

Pirates of Silicon Valley showed what a hippie nutjob he was.

Sorkin's Jobs movie pretty much showed him during his most asshole-ish and immature period of his life. It was widely criticized for it because it conveniently cut out the latter part of his life where he wasn't quite as much of a douchebag.
>>
>>52194395
>biopics of a guy that has had an interesting life
the horror!
>>
File: 1310216924329.jpg (64 KB, 300x343) Image search: [Google]
1310216924329.jpg
64 KB, 300x343
To be fair he did help lead the company to make well designed (albeit still overpriced) products.

But please make a better thread next time, we have threads like this almost every day.
>>
>>52194416
>posting anime

frig off fat loser nerd
>>
File: 1434521858064+.gif (95 KB, 377x350) Image search: [Google]
1434521858064+.gif
95 KB, 377x350
>>52194633
>frig off
What are you, a fucking protestant?
>>
>>52194402
Was that the movie that was released recently ? People complained that they totally left out the part with the iPod etc.
>>
He was the figurehead of Apple, he could have slaughtered children onstage and people still would have praised him as long as his books and movies portrayed him as a "flawed but loveable" person.
>>
>>52194357
it was a fucking tv movie. how the fuck did it cost like $50m to make?
>>
>>52193960
he literally killed himself. he's a huge idiot.
>>
>>52193917
Jobs was scum but he was really good at marketing
>>
>>52193917
Wtf is this shit?

Do neck beards really hate this guy?

Are they just jealous neets or something?
>>
>>52195374
this
>>
Steve Jobs is a great example of what happens when you think homeopathic remedies are a replacement for medical treatment. It doesn't matter how expensive your herbal concoction is, your cancer isn't going away.
>>
>>52195428
this
>>
>>52195397
I just want to read actual news instead of "LE NEW STEVE JOBS DOCUMENTARY"

or

"SHOPPER IS SO OFFENDED BY MEAN NOTE LEFT BY EVIL WHITE SUPREMECIST"
>>
>>52193917
>This shit is on the news instead of Ian Murdock's murder
>I had to find out through /g/ that Dennis Ritchie died, because everyone was too busy crying over Jobs' death
>When RMS kicks the bucket everyone will still being crying over Jobs' rotten jerky
>Nobody knows that Steve Wozniak did all the work, yet Steve Jobs has all the credit

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>52198161
and gay universe
>>
>>52198161
>nobody knows that Steve Wozniak did all the work
Yeah, Woz totally built and led the technology company known as Apple, and then returned after being exiled only to bring the company back from the brink of death, propelling income and turning Apple into the most profitable company in the world, leaving behind an incredible legacy of design philosophy and ideals imbued in a company of people that is literally changing the world.

Haha. /g/ is filled with so many ignorant fucks.
>>
>>52198556
gb2 >>>/reddit/ you garbo fag
>>
>>52195428

The pathetic part is, he found out about his cancer early enough that if he listened to the doctors then, he bad a 90% chance of beating it. But nope, hippies gonna hipp.
>>
>>52198161
jobs was only there for quality control
every time he has left apple they have slowly gone down into the shitter
>>
File: Capture.png (66 KB, 1373x429) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
66 KB, 1373x429
>>52198161
:^)
>>
>>52193917
>screw people with price gouging
>people still pay it
So I good business man?
>>
>>52195397
Yes
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.