[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OnePlus X-Shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: oneplus.jpg (115 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
oneplus.jpg
115 KB, 1200x900
Why would anyone buy this overhyped piece of shit?

>buggy microphone that stops working
>brittle as fuck glass that shatters easily
>slippery as fuck glass, forget about leaving this piece of garbage on *any* surface lest it breaks after 2 calls after unboxing
>oxygenOS, aka bloatware
>literally no support (water damage, u pay now, gaijin!)
>no 4G support for the US

Only reason I can see anyone supporting this travesty of a phone is because of buyer's remorse.
>>
>phone for Asian market
>doesn't support cellular networks in America
Wow, what an outrage!
>>
>>52193566
Well, I warned you guise not to buy chinkshit? But noooo, your most recommended phones are these cheap chinese "flagships".

>/g/
>tech-savvy
kek
>>
>>52193606
But then why are they selling it in the American market? Why sell it in the US if it doesn't even have 4G capabilities? To title their phone's 'flagship killers' and then not support high-speed mobile data is ridiculous.
>>
>>52193730
>selling it in the American market
Huh? I thought you buy them online.
>>
>>52193758
Yeah but they ship to the US, so basically selling them in the States for all intents and purposes.
>>
>>52193606
>>52193706
i never would have guessed it was as bad as you guys claimed it would be.

250 dollars in the hole, with a phone that doesn't work, a broken display and they're claiming I water damaged it.

The gooks want 150 dollars to repair it and even want me to pay a 50 dollar fee to hand it back over to me.

They already closed the RMA case without consulting me or a 3rd party.

I'm fucking livid at these assholes.
>>
>>52193801
Why would they limit to where they ship?
>>
>>52193566
That's why you buy chinkshit on Amazon only. No fuss replacement if anything goes wrong. Anyone that does otherwise is dumb.
>>
>>52193706

It's all chinkshit, whether Oneplus, Apple or Samsung.
>>
>>52193837
Because to ship to the US in large quantities they have to organise actually shipping products across the Pacific, which costs. They have to have an actual distribution network. If they sell in the US they mean to sell well, it's not a "well we might as well"
>>
>>52193890
Uh, don't manufacturers just use a third party for logistics?
>>
>>52193810
lol

u just got kucked son
>>
>>52193934
Still have to pay and make sure customers are getting their products. Not gonna invest in that distribution unless you want to sell decently well.
>>
>>52193995
Um, you pay for the shipping, not the manufacturer.
>>
I don't even care that the phone is shit, I was convinced never to buy from them from the cancerous invite begging spam their retarded system produced.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.