[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/, Im thinking of selling pic related, amd want to know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: WIN_20160101_13_56_14_Pro.jpg (477 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160101_13_56_14_Pro.jpg
477 KB, 2560x1440
Hey /g/, Im thinking of selling pic related, amd want to know what you guys think a fair price is.
>AMD FX6300
>8 gigs of 1600mhz ddr3 ram
>Nvidia gtx480 with 1 gig of gddr5 ram
>removing my hard drive before i sell it
This thing plays most of my games on medium settings, some on high, good entry level gaming pc.
Do you guys think $600 is too much?
>>
Haha what
Its barely worth 300$
>>
$600 is too much, but $600 is what you should sell it as.
Take a picture of it in the dark to emphasise the LEET LEDS too.

Seriously, people are dumb. Or rather, they've been trained by 'gamer gear' to look for visual cues like LEDs, black, and high prices.
Make sure to emphasise the high clock speeds
>>
>>52175273
Nice catch, thats why I installed the lights. Out of curiosity, what would you pay for it?
>>
>>52175226
Go look at the individual component values on ebay.

>>>/trash/
>>>/g/sqt

Stop shitting up the place
>>
>razer sticker on the side
-200$ would be a fair price
>>
>>52175226
>amd cpu
>pre fermi gpu
>slow outdated ram

expect anything more than $200
>>
>>52175298
What I think it's actually worth is $400 to $500.
comes with a decent enough case, decent PSU to handle HOUSEFIRES.
I'd pay $400 though, since the 480 is just too aged, I mean the 750Ti matches it, for like a quarter of the power usage.

I'd have to pay on the low end since it's got room for a GPU upgrade. Like a 380X or something
>>
>>52175402
Thank you for giving me some reasoning behind your opinion. I was originally thinking $450, but i stepped it up to $600 to see if I could milk the cow a little bit more.
>>
>>52175389
>480
>pre-fermi
You don't know shit, do you?
>>>/v/
>>
>>52175226

I can build that system for $300 at microcenter.

So it's probably worth $80 to make up for used system and obnoxious case tattoo.
>>
>>52175226
Going by my local Craigslist. About 250-350.
>>
>>52175495
Which state?
>>
i could get ram+mobo+cpu for 100e
>>
>>52175491
Meh, i just had used parts lying around and didnt know what to do with them, threw them together into a pc case, and tried to see what i can get for it really. Will remove that sticler though, its starting to wear on me...
>>
>>52175226
cpu $60
ram $20
gpu $50
so the thing is worth that plus like $100 for everything else
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.