[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend is going to Hong Kong for a week next week. What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 20151226_103910.jpg (4 MB, 4128x3096) Image search: [Google]
20151226_103910.jpg
4 MB, 4128x3096
My girlfriend is going to Hong Kong for a week next week. What's the coolest or best value stuff I can get her to buy me whilst she's there?
>>
>>52170122
Chinese smartphone of your choice.
And, if you have reason to get one, it's possible to get relatively cheap custom tailored suits in Hong Kong.
HK is one of the coolest places on Earth. I hope it's not purely for work, and she's able to explore somewhat.
>>
dragon dildos

dildas

dragen dildos

draegon dildos

dildils

dragon dils

dracken dills

dil dose

dil dilllos

dragon dillys

dragn dildoss

dildoss dildoss

dilly doss

dragon dosss

dragune dildens

dil den
>>
>>52170122
>HK is one of the coolest places on Earth.

Fuck off weaboo

POO IN LOO

Anyway OP I advise you cancel her trip, unless you want her to die of e.coli infested food, sewerage oil, bad hygiene, polluted tap water and poison smog
>>
>>52170122
Obris morgan explorer 2.
You will save a ton on shpping
>>
MFW OP is going to be cucked by a big dick Chinese alpha male while his girlfriend is out and there's NOTHING he can do about it
>>
>>52170337
>buying fake Chinese jewelry

What's the fucking point? It'll break so fast you'll wonder what the shit you just did with your money
>>
Nothing. Hong Kong is a standard first world city as far as consumer goods goes. You won't find any worthwhile electronics cheaper there; they'll probably actually cost more than in the US. The only aberrant things you're likely to see are the occasional cluster of clonephone vendors.

If you're interested in scrap electronics or obsolete junk, you can try Apliu St in Sham Shui Po.

You'll have to go across the border to Shenzhen if you want anything close to what you're expecting, but that place is a legit dystopian hellhole, so I'd pass.
>>
Average Size Yellow Dick

Never let women travel alone
>>
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (78 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
78 KB, 1920x1080
OP is a manlet
>>
>>52170351
>>52170376

fucking this, what the fuck are you thinking op u faggot
>>
>>52170365
>Obris morgan
>fake
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA
>>
>>52170530
>lol!

Nice argument, faggot.
>>
>>52170557
Thats a great watch that people fight over to buy because its in so cheap and in limited production.
Fuck off you fucking pleb.
>>
>>52170579
It's literally meme shit.
>>
>these replies

Jesus, /g/ is truly awful. Only realizing it now since I spent a few hours browsing the /a/ new years thread.

Not even op btw
>>
>>52170351
>big dick
>chinese
OP has nothing to worry about.
>>
>>52170122
was there in november

it's no different/cheaper than any other city in terms of being a consumer.

tell her to forget victoria peak though. i climbed that shit and you can't see jack through the smog on a bad day.

>>52170270
the suits are all shit quality unless you make a point to go to a tailor who doesn't actively spruik his wares on the front footpath, and even then its only about 3 quarters of the price you'd pay in the west.

>had jacket made
>carrying it home through an area full of indians and pakistanis trying to sell me a suit
>"YES SIR I MAKE YOU SUIT"
>"already bought a--"
>"YES SIR I SELL YOU WATCH"
>>
>>52170904
Obviously anyone with common sense would avoid shit being hawked on the street. Still, I would say it is possible to find a suit of 80% of the quality for 50% of the price one might find from a custom tailor in the west, if you can take your time looking for the right one.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.