[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you using a PA-8700?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: KL_HP_PA_RISC_8700.jpg (681 KB, 1344x1344) Image search: [Google]
KL_HP_PA_RISC_8700.jpg
681 KB, 1344x1344
>>
yeah, that's right, where's your shill gods now, AMDfags?
>>
File: memristor.jpg (374 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
memristor.jpg
374 KB, 1024x681
>>52164979
Because it isn't a memristor.
>>
>>52164979
why aren't you partying like everyone else, you fucking sperglord?
>>
>>52165859
>not having a chill evening spreading RISC awareness with you're senpaitachi, a full cooler and some shitty movies
???
>>
>>52164979
Because I'm using a Pentium III.
>>
>>52165926
what's in the cooler?
>>
>>52165951
just some stella artois and generic hard cider, nothing special and probably shit taste-tier but whatever, I'm a shill not a connoisseur
>>
>>52164979
Because it was abandoned in favor a the fucking itanium.

I'm still bitter.
>>
Faggits
>>
>>52165859
Laugh it up you faggots. Post your reaction images and oh-so-witty "copy pastas." You're really funny and original and not at all cancer.
I want you shitfaced fuckers to understand something. I'm AUTISTIC. That's become such a shitty meme around here, but what I was diagnosed by a real professional just last year. And being autistic? it means that when I care about things, I fucking CARE about them. I LOVE them. I get LOST is them and I think about them more than ANY ONE ELSE COULD EVER UNDERSTAND
And I CARE about this board. I CARE about technology. And it FUCKING PISSES ME OFF TO SEE FUCKERS LIKE YOU LET THESE FUCKING WINFAGS RUIN THE BOARD WITH THEIR SHITTY VIDEO GAMES!
We should have KICKED THEM OUT. We COULD have kicked them out. But we didn't, because YOU gave them all a home instead.
And now this board, MY HOME for YEARS of my life has been RUINED. and I can't even fix it. But that's fine. Because I'm autistic, and so I'm DEDICATED. And I will DEDICATE EVERY DAY OF MY FUCKING LIFE TO MAKING THIS BOARD FEEL COLD AND UNWELCOMING TO YOU GAYMUR FUCKS JUST LIKE YOU DID TO ME. And I'll NEVER STOP.
FUCK YOU.
>>
Why are there no MIPS based desktop computers?
>>
File: all_sgi.jpg (201 KB, 1000x669) Image search: [Google]
all_sgi.jpg
201 KB, 1000x669
>>52166702
This nigga serious?
>>
>>52167033
I know that there were such workstations, but is there anything recent?
>>
>>52167044
High-end MIPS really did die with SGI.

Their later workstations are still quite usable though, Nekochan does a pretty good job with Nekoware.
>>
File: HP-HP9000-J6000-Workstation_05.jpg (3 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
HP-HP9000-J6000-Workstation_05.jpg
3 MB, 3648x2736
>>52166640
You and me both
>you'll never own a J6000
>>
>>52165803
I forgot all about that meme technology.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.