[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /g/, Jamal here I heard you can get Spotify Premium for free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: nm.jpg (28 KB, 487x596) Image search: [Google]
nm.jpg
28 KB, 487x596
Hi /g/, Jamal here

I heard you can get Spotify Premium for free somehow. Through pirated/cracked APK's or something

Mind teaching me how to do so or where to get them from?

Kind Regards,
Jamal
>>
My wife's son could tell you how, but I don't think her bull will let you near him.
>>
>>52164810
what is google?
>>
>>52164810
Stealing is wrong, Jamal. Why don't you just pay like everyone else?
>>
Dear Jamal,
I heard that there are cracked apks that enable more features on Spotify Free, but I don't think there's a way to get Spotify Premium for free.

Spotify is currently offering 3 months of premium for 99 cents though.

Love,
Anon
>>
>>52164842
>Love,
nigga u gay
>>
>>52164842

Hi Anon,

Thanks for the quick reply. What sort of features do those cracked APKs have? I was looking into that 99c deal but I'm not sure. I dont believe music, besides concerts should be paid for.

Anyways thanks for the help every and I hope you all have a Happy New Year.

Kind Regards,
Jamal
>>
>>52164894
>>52164894
>nigga u gay

CHICKENYALECHICKENYALECHICKENYALECHICKENYALECHICKENYALECHICKENYALECHICKENYALECHICKENYALECHICKENYALECHICKENYALECHICKENYALECHICKENYALECHICKENYALECHICKENYALECHICKENYALECHICKENYALECHICKENYALECHICKENYALECHICKENYALE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AF2yolzeho
>>
>>52164909
Just get a what.cd account nigga.
>>
>>52164909
With a name like that you should be Muslim and should neither steal or listen to music. Problem solved by Allah /thread
>>
>>52164819
her wat
>>
>>52164909
Just open source from Bandcamp and take from there.
>>
Give it back, Jamal.
>>
Yo my nigga just install xposed and the spotifyskip module my nigga.
>>
>>52165215
This is why Bandcamp only lets you stream at 128kbps.
>>
you can buy a lifetime cracked spotify account for like 2 dollars in bitcoins on the darknet
>>
Nigga just download the song lol why do you need to stream it xd.
>>
>>52165876
Hi Anon,

That was how I always did it but after fiddling on my cousin Tyrones Spotify account it just seems so convenient. I dont need to research new releases and stuff because it will tell me when a new album was released and what not

Regards,
Jamal
>>
Stop being a cheap fuck. You guys can spend so much on video games and upgrading your pc, but you can't shell out 9.99 a month (4.99 if your a student) to legally listen to and download music offline? Get real.
>>
>>52166000
last.fm
>>
>>52165072
>a sexually dominant male who, for fun or financial gain, cuckolds and humiliates husbands while servicing their wives.
>>
>>52164810
I don't know what the fuck this is, do you?
http://onhax.net/spotify-music-v2-6-0-813-mod-apk-is-here-latest
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.