[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PC Build
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: PC.jpg (20 KB, 878x494) Image search: [Google]
PC.jpg
20 KB, 878x494
For a mid graphics budget PC, is this good? I am making the transition from console to PC, wondering if this will beat the Xbox One.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qz3gVn
>>
omg my pc master race xdd consale gameing suxs

get the fuck out
>>>/v/
>>
>>52115354
Jesus Christ. Get out.
>>
>>52115401
Do you not know how to sage? This thread was on it's way down.
>>
It will beat a console, for sure, but you can do a little better than that if you improve your budget or if you reallocate it. For instance, you can sacrifice your ssd in order to have a better gpu (you won't see a difference in fps, just in loading times), and you don't need a 600w power supply. Use an online calculator to see how much power will those parts require.
>>
Get a 4 core intel cpu, that will improve it a bit
>>
>>52115426
Only picked that supply 'cuz it's fairly cheap.

From my knowledge SSDs increase boot times (if that's what you mean); correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>52115446
Too much monies. Am poor.
>>
>>52115498

>from my knowledge SSD's increase boot time

how fucking autistic can you be to fall for shitty memes like that for your first build?
>>
>>52115521
exus me dude i dont mean to be rude its my first time on the 'chan and i went to computer it tech school in the 90s and have a bit of experience up my 'sleves xD anyway alot has changed since the goood ol' nindys and i was just wondering if my rig was up to par.
>>
>>52115498
It increases boot times but in my opinion it's not worth it if you're not going to use software such as Photoshop. You may as well stick with a mechanical hardrive.

Ignore the trolls. People are too mean nowadays.
>>
>>52115521
SSD's do more than decrease boot times by more than half. They decrease load times of every program or game you put on it

its not a meme you fag, stop being a poor loser.
>>
>>52115354
>le pc master race XD
great meme! i browse /r/pcmasterrace too!

praise LE GABEN XD
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.