[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>permanently Could I sue Microsoft for this lie? pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: reer.png (30 KB, 495x345) Image search: [Google]
reer.png
30 KB, 495x345
>permanently

Could I sue Microsoft for this lie?

pic related
>>
Did a deleted file ever end up back in your recycle bin after you emptied it?
>>
Well it does permanently remove files from the recycle bin.

Where does it say it removes them from the disk?
All it says is it frees disk space, which is also true, the disk space is now allocatable.
>>
/g/ - Autism

It says removes from the recycle bin, not zeroes your harddrive
>>
>>52084090
Of course not, the NSA has a backup on their servers anyway.
>>
>>52084133
yes, i used recuva and then put it on recycle bin again
>>
What are you even saying?
>>
>>52084090
>This post brought to you by; Awareness for Autism.
>>
>>52084174
But is it really 'that' file?
You put an exact copy of that file in the recycle bin.
>>
>>52084201
>You put an exact copy of that file in the recycle bin.

no, its the exact file
>>
A U T I S M
>>
>>52084218
But the file is actually consisting of two parts: The metadata and the actual contents.
The metadata is different, while it might refer to the same sequence of bits, the metadata itself is distinct, which makes the file a distinct entity.
>>
File: 1405619637226.jpg (41 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1405619637226.jpg
41 KB, 429x410
This thread has potential.
>>
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
>>
>>52084176
That deleted files are recoverable.
>>
>>52084295
tl;dr version:
"If you sue, you're gonna lose in five seconds."
>>
>>52084295
>The metadata is different, while it might refer to the same sequence of bits, the metadata itself is distinct, which makes the file a distinct entity.
Tell that to the RIAA and see how long that logic holds.
>>
>>52084726
rekt
>>
>>52084261
I want to cum down your throat. I want you to experience my warm seed being pumped into your throat. I make big cums.
>>
>>52084774
hot
>>
>>52084774
You're a big guy
>>
>>52084774
Is it illegal to take advantage of retarded people?
>>
>>52084774
When I get to you, you'll have to eat all the cums
>>
>>52084928
No, otherwise Apple wouldn't exist.
>>
>>52086371
FUCKING #REQT

R
E
Q
T
>>
File: blini.jpg (16 KB, 353x332) Image search: [Google]
blini.jpg
16 KB, 353x332
https://youtu.be/4EcgruWlXnQ
>>
>>52084726
>>52084755
not rekt
The RIAA doesn't sue in the grounds of the file itself, it sues in the grounds of the copyrighted content the file (whichever instance of the file it may be) produces on the screen and sound output of the computer.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.