[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /g/ Looking to upgrade my computer. Can you lads recommend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 8567856785678567854321.png (48 KB, 1217x597) Image search: [Google]
8567856785678567854321.png
48 KB, 1217x597
Hi /g/

Looking to upgrade my computer. Can you lads recommend me a build?

Have 1k to spend now, and will had a load of money to spend in a while.
>>
>>52068461
Please read the sticky before posting: >>51971506.

/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

For tech support/issues with computers, use >>>/wsr/ or fucking google it.

For simple/small/stupid questions, use >>>/g/sqt as a link to find the /sqt/ thread.

For GNU/Linux related questions, use >>>/g/flt as a link to find the /flt/ thread.

For programming related questions, use >>>/g/dpt as a link to find the /dpt/ thread.

Merry Christmas!
>>
>>52068500

>implying asking about a build is a tech support team
>implying I'm asking to review products.
>implying I'm asking about support for computers
>implying I'm asking questions about a specific piece of computing equipment
>implying I'm asking about Linux
>implying I'm asking about programming

What was even the point of linking all those? May as well not have replied at all.
>>
You know OP, why would you need people to spoon feed you info about what to spend your money on? Honestly jut lurk more.

My personal opinion would be; depending on your PSU you could easily deduce weither or not to do a whole CPU/mobo/GPU/ram/cooling/SSD/1440p monitor or Ultra wide(2560×1080)
>>
go to ebay and type gaming PC there should be what you need
>>
give me $1000 and i will send you a celeron brix
>>
Thanks for the help lads.
>>
>>52071060

>adding 4chan people to steam

I'm ok friend. I'll just look elsewhere for building help.
>>
>>52071060
wrong steam link~

http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561189058037365
>>
Read the sticky. We have it for a reason.

http://www.logicalincrements.com/#!/
>>
File: 1419515436327.jpg (25 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1419515436327.jpg
25 KB, 360x240
>>52071079
>adding 4chan people to steam
Why not?
If they are annoying remove them.
Or are you one of those people who fell for the anonymous meme?
>>
>>52068461
Want to upgrade your pc? Simple, install gentoo.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.