[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck, I'm so glad I have a windows phone. I just tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 12979210.jpg (98 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
12979210.jpg
98 KB, 600x600
Holy fuck, I'm so glad I have a windows phone. I just tried to help my Mum block a number on her phone, turns out this isn't a fucking basic feature of Android.
What the fuck is this shit? It's been a basic feature of fucking every mobile since 2002 or some shit. I was coming round to the idea of getting a phone on Android, but having to get a third party app for what should be a core feature, that apparently depends on the whim of the manufacturer, makes me never want to touch that shit again.
This actually makes me sick.
>>
>>52063361
>I just tried to help my Mum block a number on her phone, turns out this isn't a fucking basic feature of Android.
iShit user reporting. This is also a problem for us. I literally just add them to my contacts lists as "Spam" and still get phone calls that are from "Spam" every now and then.

I thought Android was supposed to be better, and I certainly don't want to turn to proprietary Windows phone, so I guess Blackberry is the answer?
>>
>>52063406
>I guess Blackberry is the answer?
>Proprietary, and less market share than WindowsPhone

Why do you hate windows phone, anon?
>>
File: always homer.png (157 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
always homer.png
157 KB, 500x378
>>52064326
because it is being shilled on /g/
>>
...why would you need to block numbers? I didn't realise people had to do that
Please explain op I'm real curious
>>
>>52064401
To avoid debtors. Since he's using windows phone he's clearly bad with money.
>>
>>52063361
My LG G3 can do it (with no extra app installed), but yeah I agree: android is shit.
>>
Contact
Edit contact
Top right
Send all calls to voicemail

There you go.
>>
Jesus OP, how retarded are you exactly?
>>
File: 062.png (128 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
062.png
128 KB, 1242x2208
>>52063406
>Blocking contacts is hard on ios
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-26-13-55-21.png (95 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-26-13-55-21.png
95 KB, 1080x1920
Hurr durr so complicated
>>
>>52064454
>>52064738
not OP, but having to add a number to the contacts before able to block it seems kind of stupid.
>>
>>52064748
you don't have to make a contact to block a number in ios
>>
>>52064748
It takes literally a second, you can just add to an existing contact as well like
>>52063406 does with spam contacts.

You literally spend the same number of clicks as the block number on ios
>>
How to get answers on /g/
>x is shit because it can't do y
>hurr retard here is how you do y on x
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.