[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyway to try Netflix for one free month without giving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: netflix.png (181 KB, 714x400) Image search: [Google]
netflix.png
181 KB, 714x400
Is there anyway to try Netflix for one free month without giving them your credit card numbers?
>>
bum it off someone else's cc numbers.
>>
Be 18 or older and get credit card kiddo
>>
>>52048975
I have a credit card but i dont trust some hollywood shit site to keep my credit card number safe
>>
Streaming media dis-services such as Netflix and Spotify require nonfree client programs that impose digital restrictions mechanisms (DRM) intended to stop the user from saving a copy of the data being streamed through her own computer. You should never use DRM that you can't break, so you should not use these dis-services unless you can break their DRM.

A friend once asked me to watch a video with her that she was going to display on her computer using Netflix. I declined, saying that Netflix was such an affront to freedom that I could not be party to its use under any circumstances whatsoever.

These streaming dis-services are malicious technology designed to make people antisocial. (If you don't have a copy, you can't share copies.) Rejecting them is of the highest ethical priority.

Out, out, damned Spotify! Flick off, Netflix!
>>
>>52049019
You missed out on Netflix and chill. You would've gotten your dick sucked.
>>
>>52049019
That's the spirit comrade.
>>
>>52049014
fuck off nigger. Netflix has top tier security.

you should be more worried about tyrone swiping your card at walmart than netflix having your card numbers on file.

also reported for underage because i know the truth is your pussy ass bitch isn't 18 nor do you have a credit card.
>>
>>52049110
>being this mad
Fucking kid, get out of here. People who are 18 are considered kids as well in Communist Murica
>>
>>52049134
>waaah i cant pretend to be cool and drink beer in front of all my friends.

again fuck off, kid.
>>
>>52049158
>mfw americans can't drink alcohol at the age of 18

kek, kids...
>>
>>52049042
>trading freedom for momentary pleasure
>>
Do those VISA gift cards still exist? I remember using those for some questionable web stores years ago.
>>
>>52049019
Does Stallman get mad that movie theaters won't let him tape the screen?
>>
Leakyforumns bruh
>>
>>52049019
>digital restrictions mechanisms
>>
>>52049042
>not recognising the RMS pasta
I bet you had sex once
>>
>>52049019
>Streaming media dis-services
God the autism is so strong. I can smell the fat sweat and grease.
>>
>>52050603
Sent from my iBad
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.