[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hey anon, why is your computer so hard to use? why not just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1293218301.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1293218301.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>hey anon, why is your computer so hard to use? why not just use a mac?
>>
cos only hipsters, dumb fucks, and college students use apple.
>>
>>52040223
why is this a meme?

random women don't come up to people and talk about technology or ask to use you're phone
>>
computer is a tool and it has to do certain tasks. powerful tools are more complicated and not everyone can into them.

>>52040303
>use you're phone
>use you are phone
totally makes sense
>>
>>52040223
But I am using OSX.

Fuck off, bitch.
>>
because I configured it for my own use you fucking retard
>>
>>52040223
who's the blonde chick?
>>
>>52040223
Is she considered attractive in the usa?
>>
cos im smart and ur dumb :D
>>
Macs are hard to use. If you don't do anything except use a web browser they're fine, but my machine is way easier to use for the tasks I use it for. Macs make the work I want to do very complicated or downright impossible.

And if you just use a web browser, use a Chromebook. It'll be even easier and cost 20% as much.
>>
because XP is the only os.
>>
>>52040223

I find Windows 7 very easy to use
>>
>>52040394
sydney sorenson
>>
>>52040464
This

If it looked slightly more 'modern/futuristic', I bet os x would've never got the market share it actually has. And also if oems weren't allowed to bloat it the fuck up. Why don't they just put free trial codes in the box instead of pre-installing it?
>>
>>52040420
More attainable than attractive.
>>
>>52040223
but i do use a mac!!1
i will never upgrade above mavericks tho until they stop doing the dumb flat design stuff
>>
Because it looks cool and I like screwing around
>>
To keep people like you from using it.
Now fuck off.
>>
>>52042337
>laughing_whores.png
>>
>>52040223
It's not hard to use. You're just retarded.

Macs are overpriced and proprietary.
>>
>>52040223
it isn't
>>
>>52040427
What work is that?
>>
Waarom die fok are you using my pc computer jou dwanky kunt?
>>
>>52040223
Because bait.
>>
Babe, don't use my computer. Thats for work only. Here use my phone.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.