[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got a gtx 980 I plug it in to my computer and it turns on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Just got a gtx 980 I plug it in to my computer and it turns on fr a second and then it quickly shuts off. Computer won't turn back on even with the old card. What do I do!
>>
Not enough power.
>>
>>52039245
You forgot how to internet search?

Are you retarded?

Do you think we are fucking help desk.

Fuck you cunts.
>>
You're screwed, OP. Sounds like you blew your motherboard. You should buy more RAM and try again.
>>
Probably used the wrong psu rail and fried your board. Tip top kek
>>
>>52039245
Get a new PSU.
>>
PSU is toast, OP. Get a new one.
>>
>>52039245
>not getting a 980ti
>>
What is your PSU op? You have probably fucked up when installing the card. Or the PSU couldn't handle a 980 and shat itself.
>>
>>52039245
Let me guess, you used a bunch of molex to 6pin pcie adapters?

Your psu is probably dead now.
>>
You have a prebuilt anon?
>>
Out of all the cards you could steal, you decided on a 980? You deserve what happened to you Tyrone.
>>
Nvidia destroyed your card even before installing your drivers. Nvidia- Buy a new one faggot™
>>
>>52039245
you just stole a GPU from best buy?
>>
Did he say he took the card out when he mentioned "old card" ?

Post your PSU's wattage, so it can be 250W, and we can shit on you.
>>
>>52041878
>Post your PSU's wattage, so it can be 250W, and we can shit on you.
This.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.