[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Piece of shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: XboxOneController.jpg (31 KB, 940x520) Image search: [Google]
XboxOneController.jpg
31 KB, 940x520
What a POS, got one of these in the mail yesterday with the wireless adapter. First it screws with my gamepad settings in some of my games and the buttons didn't work until I reset them. Then I get this bug where it just starts rumbling and doesn't stop unless I turn off the controller and turn it back on.

Fuck this, I'll go back to my $25 rock candy wired 360 controller that actually fucking works.
>>
>>52035051
Did you install the drivers? It works perf on my system and is way better than my 360pad.
>>
>>52035244
Yep the drivers installed as soon as I put in the adapter. Immediately played Fo4 to test it and 1 minute in got the stupid vibration bug. Tried BO3 soon after and got the same thing only this time the start and select buttons stopped working. Had to reset all my gamepad defaults to get it working again.
>>
>>52035051
Using a controller instead of mouse and keyboard, filthy casual. Just go buy a XboneStation you cuck.
>>
Did you by a xbone controller that wasn't made Microsoft?
>>
Nobody cares :)
>>
>>52035488
I would if it didn't kill my wrists.

>>52035501
I did unless Amazon lied to me
>>
>Gaming on PC
>Using any conteoller that isn't a Steam Controller
>>
>>52035488
>>>/r/pcmasterrace
>>
Gonna have Amazon exchange is on monday. Hope they aren't all this shit.
>>
>>52035051

Why would you waste the money on the wireless adapter for the controller? are you seriously sitting THAT far from your pc that you cant run a micro usb cable to it, even the long ass one that comes with the plug 'n charge kit? for fucks sake the controller that came with my system works just fine on steam games, and for streaming my xbox one to my laptop, just use wired, better in almost every way
>>
Yep, nice blog you gaymer autist cunt
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.