[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>use /g/oogle services for 10 years >not a single bad thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: the truth about botnets.jpg (126 KB, 1095x662) Image search: [Google]
the truth about botnets.jpg
126 KB, 1095x662
>use /g/oogle services for 10 years
>not a single bad thing happened
>>
That picture is wrong. Green should be autism and yellow should be cellphone shills.
>>
>>52027178
No, the scary part is people who shouldn't have your information will at some point have it, like in a 1984-esque scenario.
>>
File: spooked.png (277 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
spooked.png
277 KB, 480x360
>>52027212
Pic related, me on the left.
>>
>>52027212

and then what?
>>
>>52027357
then a boot in your face forever
>>
>>52027178
For at least 10 years Google has been becoming more and more blatant and in your face with its data mining. They will outright bar you from using services if you don't have a Google account and if you can't access that account they will demand your phone number. The price of good service is becoming increasingly hefty even if they aren't outright asking for money.
>>
>>52027357
Personal information is a weapon used to squash dissent. If they decide they don't want you around any more or they want you under their heel, all they have to do is whip out your file, pick a random law that is never, ever enforced because of how petty or nonsensical it is, pin your file to a wall and start throwing darts. This may not sound like much when applied to some blue collar type with nothing behind them, but this is incredibly dangerous when you start applying it to say, politicians, competitors and so on.
>Oh hey, says here you downloaded an MP3 once 10 years ago, sucks to be you.
>>
>support hitler for 10 years
>not a single bad thing happened
>>
>>52027641
thanks for bringing us to godwin's law.
>>
>>52027652
Nothing in Godwin's Law states that Nazi analogies are inherently false.
>>
>>52027196
WHAT A TROLL
>>
>>52027539
They already have my phone number. And debit card.
>>
>>52027641
>>52027665
>nazis were evil
top lel, what a bluepilled faggot
>>
>>52027178
>use /g/oogle services for another 10 years
>everyone you know and love dies in concentration camp
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.