[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://promo.samsungpromotions.com/ ultimatetestdrive/ What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (163 KB, 760x568) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
163 KB, 760x568
http://promo.samsungpromotions.com/ultimatetestdrive/

Whats to stop me from just keeping the phone?
>pay $1 using $20 prepaid visa
>lose $19 when they want the device back
>keep phone
I dont get it
>>
>>52025782
>Oops! You must enroll on your iPhone for the Samsung Ultimate Test Drive.
boo
>>
>>52025782
They need a real credit card while also checking your credit score.
>>
>>52025800
Change user agent?

>>52025801
Don't want any Jamals running away with it
>>
whats going to stop them from blacklisting your brand new samsung phone's IMEI number if you tried to scam them like op
>>
>>52025814
Pretty obvious when you even have Jamal posting his genius plan for free phones here.
>>
>>52025835
Not him, but I'd just use it as a WiFi only device
>>
>>52025782
>all phones say "Due to high demand, the device you've selected is temporarily unavailable."
boo
>>
>>52025782
Nothing. I already got 5 of them for free from using my relatives. Only problem is that they are blacklisted but I have one I use as a mp3 player and sold the rest to some niggers. At least you don't have to see those niggers posting here like they do with iPhones.
>>
>>52025910
Are you serious?
>>
Don't they mail you the phone? Won't they know where you live?
>>
>>52025782
they know it's a prepaid card just by the number, stop being such a fucking nigger.
>>
It costs Samsung like less than 300 bucks to make each phone

It would cost them money to push legal action
>>
>>52025944

>used of store bought money card
>currier parcel to his nonresident homestay
>he makes of wait near parcelman carriage
>covertly he will intercept
>....
>bingo
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.