[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/g/ settle a dispute with your superior knowledge Nexus 6,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: lg_nexus_4.jpg (146 KB, 1024x789) Image search: [Google]
lg_nexus_4.jpg
146 KB, 1024x789
/g/ settle a dispute with your superior knowledge

Nexus 6, Nexus 5x or Nexus 6p?
>>
I am tired of my nexus 6 and its xbox huegness, I haven't seen the 6p in person but it looks like it has a considerably smaller footprint.

Having a huge phone has benefits but I drive a forklift at work and can't even get this sombitch out of my pocket without taking off my seatbelt and standing up.

Also the battery life is meh and so is the camera, the screen is awesome though
>>
>>52024381
This.

Portability is KEY. You will be using the phone for several months to possibly a few years.

Get yourself a 5X.

[spoiler]Get an iPhone 6S. They're awesome and the normal one is literally the perfect screen size. iOS is awesome as well.[/spoiler]
>>
I have a 5X and love it. All 3 phones are on sale right now, and if you don't care about fingerprint sensors I'd just go with the least expensive (~200), as the N6 is gonna receive updates for quite a while.
>>
This same thread was here two days ago.

/g/ is so fucking boring now.
>>
>>52024813
is it possible to disable the fingerprint scanner? How god is the documentation on custom ROMing the 5x?
>>
>>52024381
The battery life is amazing. I just recently hit 8 hours of screen on time. Agreed on everything else though, don't get this if you can't handle a fucking whale of a phone.
>>
The 5X has awful battery life unfortunatly
>>
>>52025010
>/g/ is so fucking boring now.
yet there's nowhere better to go
>>
>>52024381
Coming from OnePlus One to 6P: barely any difference. I have tried out a 6, way too big. 6P is as big as is usable.
>>
>>52024212
meme phones
>>
>>52026548
You don't have to use it, but there's really no reason not to.
>>
XDA is full of scams. If there were some fucking magic code you could implement to make the 5X amazing, Google would have done that

http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-5x/general/guide-advanced-interactive-governor-t3269557
>>
>>52024212
i waited last year to upgrade my nexus 4 to nexus 6, was disappointed with what google released

i waited this year to upgrade my nexus 4 to a nexus 5 remake, was disappointed with what google released

bought LG G4 H815, unlocked bootloader, rooted and enjoying my new device.. non-nexus sadly but still best decision i made giving the nexus phone choices.. google just made too many fuckups lately
>>
>>52024212
Nexus 6p for muh specs

Nexus 6 for muh poorfag with gigantic pockets and hands

Nexus 5x for all around best for the price
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.