[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yesterday when i used chrome it felt weird after years using
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1450887578076s.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1450887578076s.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
Yesterday when i used chrome it felt weird after years using adblockers, noscript, cookie managers, referral control. Does anyone feel the same?
is there any way to make chrome feel like Firefox?
>>
ublock origin + umatrix is all you need.

ublock for general blocking and umatrix for your noscript/cookie/referal things.
>>
>>52017190
You are using one of Google's primary data mining tools - a literal spyware made by a global leader in advertising. Google builds new servers constantly, since they have so much shit about people to store. The profile that they have built on you will NEVER get deleted, and is free to be shared with authorities upon request.

Aside from "nuttin' 2 hyde", what is your valid excuse for using the most venomous browser on the market?
>>
>>52017237
I do have a lot to hide, actually
I'm using it on a vm that replicates a computer from a place I work with.

>>52017216
umatrix is it from Gorhill too?
>>
>>52017237
you're using the internet, bub, you have no privacy one way or the other
whatever meme browser you're using while browsing a site that uses google's recaptcha from your android phone won't save you
>>
Shit can't into Vimperator
>>
>>52017298
>Internet is tapped, so it's ok to also add Google Corporation surveillance into the equation as much as possible

The idea is to eliminate as much of the harmful shit as possible, even though once you connect to the Net, you are already compromised to some degree. It doesn't mean that you have to bow to every advertising agency out there, and make the list as long as possible.

It's the simplest logic, friendo.
>>
is it ok to use chrome for /e/ ?
>>
>>52017297
yes
>>
>>52017237
Y O L O
O
L
O
>>
>>52017237
Privacy-wise chrome and firefox are identical you dumbass, they literally have the same amount of botnet packet for packet, unless you just disable it in the settings then both are as network-silent as a lamb.
>>
>>52017190
>adblockers
Ad-BlockPlus slows down your browser alot.
>>
>>52017190
Chrome supports Redmorph, and extension that blocks more than the others.
>>
File: good_goy.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
good_goy.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>52019985
>>
>>52019111
Here's your (You). I'm afraid you're not going to get one if I don't post.
>>
chrome...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.