[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moto x style vs lg g4. Which one should I get? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: motorola-moto-x-style-vs-lg-g4.png (508 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
motorola-moto-x-style-vs-lg-g4.png
508 KB, 800x600
Moto x style vs lg g4. Which one should I get?

I don't care about the camera, but I need good battery life, nice screen and timely updates. A clean ROM is also a must, but I've seen that the g4 has a pretty stable CM 13 build, do that shouldn't be a huge issue.
>>
File: scary_lil_bill.png (390 KB, 510x499) Image search: [Google]
scary_lil_bill.png
390 KB, 510x499
one plus x senpai
>>
>>52011552
G4 if you want a great phone with the cost of bloat ware and a shitty skin

Godly Moto X if you want battery that can do the job and a near stock version of Android and recent updates. Nexus experience.
>>
>>52011557
I have a nexus 5, I need a clear upgrade, not a sidegrade. I also want a bigger screen.

>>52011588
Well, the g4 has a better developed community from what I've seen. I'll probably flash an aosp based ROM after a couple of days anyway. Thing is, I like the moto x more, but it's also more expensive and I can't buy with a plan in my country.
>>
Well, both of them have the same battery capacity so it boils down to updates and screen:

Motorola gives timely updates whereas LG can be unpredictable and unreliable.

The G4's screen has slightly more pixel density than the Style (534 vs 515), but it doesn't really make a difference, so that's moot. Style's screen uses gorilla glass 3, but g4 uses gorilla glass 1. I'm gonna give it to Moto X style. Keep in mind however that updates may depend on your carrier.
>>
>>52011634
Then the Moto X is out of the question, obviously if you can't use it. Get the G4
>>
>>52011708
I can use it. I just have to wait a couple more months to buy it upfront. Since my carrier is run by a bunch of faggots that, I won't mind it, especially if the phone is worth it.
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>52011552
g4 has removable battery,
skin isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be.
marshmallow is out for sprint

G4 shouldn't be that bad of a buy.
Of course, if you can - just get the v10
>>
>>52012468
I'll just get the gray version and I'll flash cm13 asap.
>>
>>52012529
>cm13.
i'd advise you to check out official marshmallow.
it's only maybe just a month away anyway.
>>
>>52012542
But it's so ugly :(. Coming from a nexus, I don't think I'd stand it.
>>
>>52012773
>ugly
only women and fags care about how it looks.

> 70% of 4chan visitors are female,
well, galaxy s6 looks better.
apple iPhone 6S is the best looking
may be you should ask daddy (or your real dad, whatever applies) to buy you that.
>>
>>52011552
meme phones
>>
>>52012831
It not just ugly, I'd find a way to theme it if that was the only issue. I find it hard to use and filled with bs that I don't need. I'd rather have a buggy aosp based ROM than a bloated stock ROM.
>>
>>52012468
still waiting for UK release for the V10

when will this pain end
>>
>>52013009
>3 GB RAM
>20 GB free onboard storage space
>but there are like 3 extra apps that i am never gonna use.
just suck it up, dyke.
G4 is a good phone.
>>
>>52013083
they are cucking europe in every fucking way.
my condolences.
>>
>>52013108
yeah
I could buy the phone from overseas but I can't really afford it unless I'm on a contract

Thinking of getting the Note 5 instead, not sure
>>
>>52011641
G4 user here posting from my god tier phone. Just wanted to mention ive dropped my phone from my hands and chair a thousand times and its not any visible/noticable damages on it. Screen is not made of feminist glas. Speed is amazing, battery life is fucking ridiculous. Bern on work surfing and watching youtube, spotify etc..(4g) for 4 hours straight now and i still have 75% left. Bloatware that comes with is easy uninstall btw.
>>
>>52013658
Oh yeah. And ask me Questions and shit if you want to
>>
>>52013691
G4 or V10?
>>
>>52013754
Spec wise. V10 looks just like the g4. But the v10 prob has some unessecary bullshit you dont need to bump the price up.
Just different looks from what i can see. Same camera and that shit apparently.
I think it depends on you, do you wamt the newest and best. Or 1 gen older but the same thing? Idk the price of v10 either. But i paid significantly less than all the sheep friends i have who got samsung 5 and 6. They always have some issue with their phones. My lg g4 just works like i just took it out of the box every single day for 6 months now.
>>
>>52013691
How good is the headphone output?
>>
>>52013817
i have an lg g4 as well.
have to say, i am quite impressed.
of course my battery backup isn't as good as yours. may be because i haven't deleted any apps and they keep on running in background.
>>
>>52013900
Its really good. Can almost compare it to my asus xonar d2 which i have in my pc. You can hear all the tones. Deep - high. And its very detailed.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.