[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend invited me to this club and they were playing dubstep.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Chav_scally.jpg (283 KB, 1322x1418) Image search: [Google]
Chav_scally.jpg
283 KB, 1322x1418
My friend invited me to this club and they were playing dubstep. This one track had some guy with a chav accent rapping over it and he kept saying "ghosthack the firewall" over and over. What does that mean, /g/?
>>
It means you need to install Gentoo.
>>
He was just remixing some dialog from one of those CSI shows, prolly.
>>
In windows xp the firewall had to be "ghosthacked" in order to disable it otherwise the firewall would stay enabled or something. Google it
>>
>>52009575
It means you go to shit clubs.
>>
>>52009575

No, he was saying, "go stack the pharoah".

is mean to give him a proper buried with the treasure.
>>
Probably a play on "ghost ride the whip"
>>
>>52009575
Lol I found it

Black Sun Empire & Foreign Beggars - Dawn of a Dark Day
>>
>>52010722
>Black Sun Empire & Foreign Beggars - Dawn of a Dark Day
wew lad
OP that isn't dubstep, thats neurofunk.
>>
>>52010770
Probably a remix then if op said it was dubstep and one line in the original is repeated.

>neurofunk
EDM has the most retarded division of subgenres. Putting your own twist on something does not make a completely new genre.
>>
>>52010823
>Putting your own twist on something does not make a completely new genre.
It makes it easier to seperate certain styles. It keeps songs like OP from getting confused with shit like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j0Og-raL2A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm_QUZs3GW0
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.