[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw pissed off family because I wouldn't give uncle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
>tfw pissed off family because I wouldn't give uncle technical support

Fucker wanted me to drive over to his house to help him connect his phone to his computer. Also wanted me to buy phone case for him and he'd "pay me back later". All for no pay at all.

And he has been doing this for years. I've helped this idiot out at least 20 times now and he has never given me a nickel.

And I have no job, and this sort of thing is the only real "skill" I actually have.

They say I should have helped him anyway because he's my uncle. The man only ever contacts me when he has computer issues. Every other time I'm just the loser son who lives with his parents, and he is very condescending to me about just about everything (including technology).

Every time I've resolved an issue with his computer he gives the same old line I often hear "Well I didn't understand that I'll probably have to call you and have you tell me again / I probably won't even use it anyway / I wish they had never invented these things".

Oh, and he's fucking 70 years old. What the hell is he going to do with his phone connected to his computer anyway? He bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and he doesn't even know how to watch youtube on the thing.

God damnit. Ugh, no. Had enough of this shit. I am broke. I will not work for you for free, you ungrateful bastard.

thank you for reading my blog post, I hope you enjoyed it
>>
Also, he is rich and is not an invalid. We are not talking about helpless old man here.
>>
>>52007367
>Oh, and he's fucking 70 years old.

And you're a cunt.
>>
>>52007367
It didn't occur to you that maybe he's using reasons for you to spend time with him so he reaches out to your only hobby (because you are a neet shutin), computers, because he wants to spend time with his nephew. Autist.
>>
>>52007367
You did good, anon.
>>
Then Install Gentoo in his machine and he will learn. Learn the hard way.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (32 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
32 KB, 620x413
>>52007367
Listen here you ungrateful little shit.

You're living under my roof, eating my food, driving my car, spending my money, and all I ask is that you help out my brother every once in a while because he's not good with computers. If you don't like it you can get a job and get the hell out.
>>
>>52007403
If that were true he would act like he wants to have anything to do with me when I'm done fixing his computer. But no, as soon as the issue seems resolved he has to be somewhere else and I am shown the door.
>>
>>52007367
>he's fucking 70 years old

What's it like been a 50 year old living in your mom's basement?
>>
>>52007496
This. If you weren't a neet I could understand. Quit crying, you have nothing to bitch about.
>>
>>52007496
>You're living under my roof,
Yes
>eating my food,
No, in fact my dad eats my food since I'm on EBT/Food Stamps and he stopped buying enough groceries for the rest of the household since he can just eat mine
>driving my car,
No
>spending my money,
Also no. I started turning down all monetary handouts earlier this year
>>
>>52007555
My grandmother had 13 children that lived.

My grandfather was born in 1899.
>>
I also pissed them off because I did not go to the family christmas dinner of old people this year. I am tired of being the loser son who can't afford his own meal at the table with the old married people.
>>
File: 1448544833574.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1448544833574.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>52007576
>No, in fact my dad eats my food since I'm on EBT/Food Stamps and he stopped buying enough groceries for the rest of the household since he can just eat mine

>being this poor
>>
>>52007388
>He's rich
>70yo
>You don't wanna help him out out of pure stubborness even though he might have you on his will
You're retarded as fuck nigger
>>
>>52007367
>not supporting your family members

Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>52007628
He has 3 ex wives and kids with each of them, my hopes are not high.
>>
How is this relevant to the topic of this board? If you want to bitch about your family, try /b/.
>>
>>52007648
I have. Many, many times, but a man can only do so much for family with nothing in return.

As I said, this is pretty much what I do. I have computers sitting right here in my room I am working on trying to pay my bills each month.

Would you ask an out of work plumber to come unclog your toilet for free?
>>
>>52007576
>in fact my dad eats my food since I'm on EBT/Food Stamps

Maybe you should spend your time looking for work instead of blogging and you would have a job and not need food stamps.
>>
>>52007657
Yeah and he still calls you to help him instead of his kids, you'd probably inherit everything yet you're acting as a retard.
>>
>>52007695
People on minimum wage and better are still on food stamps in the US. Even if you manage to make it to middle class you should probably still apply for them.
>>
>>52007693
>a man

lel, the NEET thinks he's "a man" when his mom is the one who drives to walmart for him, buys him his favorite box of hot pocket,s and his favorite brand of chicken tendies, and buys him all his video games, and tolerates his obsession with childrens cartoons
>>
>>52007705
His kids are 5 female and 1 male. And his son is in his late 40s so he doesn't know much about technology himself.
>>
>>52007724
>not living the dream

What a loser.
>>
>>52007749
holy shit, you read that post, un-ironically empathised with it, and I'M THE LOSER?

kill yourself
>>
>>52007724
You're a man when you can be held accountable as a man. I can go to prison for life and nobody will give one shit about it. Not even my own family when it comes down to it. Being a man is not an accomplishment, it's nothing. It's the base level for existence as a male.
>>
>>52007367
hey op, you're a retard, and could never hack it in a real IT job, just so you know. and that's not even taking your shit-tier character into consideration. this is based on your technical knowledge and abilities alone.
>>
>>52007771
>being this jelly of random strangers on the internet

topkek, kys loser
>>
>>52007795
>no information presented as to my level of knowledge
>goes ahead and makes judgements about them anyway

You're an idiot.
>>
>>52007793
this is what NEETs tell themselves everytime they wake up so they can exist another day without committing suicide.

take notes, gentlemen. it's a chronic, and terminal condition.
>>
>>52007819
i can outwit you in _ANY_ matters of technology, i garunfuckingtee it you, basic bitch NEET

come at me
>>
>>52007367
You're human trash and should be summarily gassed.
>>
>people want things from you

Welcome to reality.
>>
... Why would you connect a phone to a computer nowadays anyway?
>>
>>52007861
voip, magic jack.

some people find it useful. op is highly judgemental and holds any technology that can't enable pony watching or cartoon girl masturbating in contempt
>>
File: orphan.png (2 KB, 159x32) Image search: [Google]
orphan.png
2 KB, 159x32
>>52007841
What does this do?

>inb4 you google it

If you do, you'll always know deep down you weren't good enough.
>>
>>52007367

>"hahaha, I'm at dinner right now, but hey, start paying me and I can quit my dayjob! another time, (name)" hang up

it's literally that easy
>>
>>52007739
>And his son is in his late 40s so he doesn't know much about technology himself.

Because computers were invented 10 years ago, right?
>>
How old are you, OP?
Why don't you have job?
>>
>Oh, and he's fucking 70 years old.
>>
>>52007951
You know well that 48 year olds are often clueless. Many of them are not, but he's not one of them.
>>
>>52007954
>How old are you, OP?
There's no answer which won't get a hot meme response
>Why don't you have job?
I was in a pretty bad wreck 2 years ago and I've had a long road recovering and adjusting. I've had to quit 2 jobs this year since my neck and back were in agony every day after work, and I am not going down the narcotic road.
>>
>>52008007
What were the 2 past jobs that you had previously? Were they technology related?
>>
File: 47610638.cached[1].jpg (60 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
47610638.cached[1].jpg
60 KB, 800x500
>he lives with his parents
>therefore he must be a virgin NEET weaboo

Shit is rough out there.
>>
>>52007938
lmao, wow, how basic can a basic bitch get?

you're gonna ask me some shit about word processor formatting like it's a fucking benchmark for your technical prowess?

i was expecting something about type systems or even maybe booster rockets, but you're asking me if i know how to make sure text doesn't overrun out of bounds on a document? as if i haven't written one thesis a year for the last 6 years
>>
>>52008037
That took you waayyyyyy too long to answer, bruh. Credibility = 0
>>
>>52008047
i was over here, if you don't believe me, this is my post
>>52008001
>>
>>52008020
They weren't. I have worked in IT before but that was several years ago.

My last two jobs were groundskeeper for a large cemetery, and as a night auditor at a hotel.

You'd think being a night auditor would be easy street, but I ended up having to fold 100 or more King and Queen size bed sheets each night. Doing one or two of those is pretty easy, but after about 50 of them it is killer on your back. It takes a long time.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.