[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>on /g/ >cry about the botnet >still have gapps on your phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1433037804260.png (101 KB, 1585x1527) Image search: [Google]
1433037804260.png
101 KB, 1585x1527
>on /g/
>cry about the botnet
>still have gapps on your phone
>>
>>52002946
85% of /g/ right there.
Tip top kekkaroo.

Remember the shill threads about going to your Google account to see how Google tracks your every move on a map? Fugg.
>>
why do people even complain about botnet that is literally the stupidest shit. Just like we have security cameras it is the same fucking concept.
>>
>>52003308
Exactly! Any security camera can see that you are typing in "dragon dildos XXL" in your web browser.
>>
>>52003308
And banks.
>>
>implying I haven't rooted my phone and remove google shitware
>>
>>52002946
I don't have a google account and just use phone for calls while having networks turned off, is my phone still botnet?
>>
>>52003863
Yes. GSF phoning home is a known thing.
>>
>>52003898
I'll be sure to remove gapps and other google stuff once I get marshmallow.
>>
Jokes on you I have FLOSS gapps

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-microg-gmscore-floss-play-services-t3217616
>>
>>52003308
What is all this but a fundamental trust in the experience of being watched? Our trust is so strong that it seems to have found its own protective rationality, deeply rooted in Western consciousness. It's an addict's rationality, by which we're unable to refrain from making public a stream of intimate details of our lives and those of children too young to consent. One must wonder about the subtle, unspoken fear of the consequences of refusing to participate in systems of surveillance, or even to critique them seriously. This would be to risk isolation. It would be a trifle paranoid to reveal less -- a little eccentric, not quite rational.
>>
>>52003923
Wait a minute, you have networks turned off so I was probably wrong. But then why don't you just use a dumbphone?
>>
Jokes on you I have Replicant.
>>
>>52003941
>>51710851
>>
>>52003962
I could, but since I've essentially turned my phone into a dumbphone, I don't see the point in paying for another one. I really like the customization of android and could modify it to my hearts content if I rooted it. Plus I use the radio feature to listen to local radio a lot and don't feel like giving that up.
>>
>>52002946
>still have gapps on my nokia 3310
wut?
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 172x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 172x232
>>52003834
>implying that a "rooted" Google OS is a botnet-free Google OS
Don't forget who's developing Android.
>>
>>52003340
because big brother really cares about your dragon dildo fetish
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.