[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help explaining to a friend that the 4690k is a better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: cpu.png (71 KB, 1192x632) Image search: [Google]
cpu.png
71 KB, 1192x632
I need help explaining to a friend that the 4690k is a better choice than the FX-4350. Argue for either one, as long as valid points are being made

>inb4 someone makes fun of me for not activating windows
>>
>>52001692
Nah, senpai. We will make fun for USING windows
>>
Just let him buy the AMD CPU.
>>
but anon the 4350 has bigger, better litography and is more 37 wats more powerfull, more watts = more power . also it has moar cache , l1 data is least important thats why its so small, you can buy more ram for this anyway
>>
the amd is obviously better it has more ghz
>>
also amd has better avarage rating , intel looks like its rated with bots cause it has unnaturally many reviews, probably 66 people who gave it 0 stars and 400 5 star bots
>>
Buy 3 FX-4350s for about the same price
>>
The fx is red, obviously meaning it's more harcore. Blue is for wimps.
>>
>>52001692
Intel shills gentlemen. Wants to shill his own friend to buy less for more, yet he can present 0 reasons why.
>>
The number is higher.
>>
It's more expensive so it's better.
>>
>>52002554
thats a good goy
>>
>>52002554
you are trying to tell me that beef is better than chicken because it givesyou cancer and is more expensive?
>>
>>52001692
Use CPU Boss you dingdong
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-22-22-08-31.png (364 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-22-22-08-31.png
364 KB, 1080x1920
>>52002684
>beef gives you cancer
>>
>>52001692
well obviously the 4690k is better.
less power usage and better performance.
the fx 4350 isn't that good compared to it.
though fx 8350 is awesome and sure does compete with 4690k and maybe even beats it.
>>
>>52002755
Crop that shit at least you faggot.
>>
>>52002782
But, then it wouldn't be a meme meme. And you wouldn't be able to see my riced statusbar.
>>
>>52002755
http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2015/10/26/processed-meat-and-cancer-what-you-need-to-know/
red meat (which includes beef) gives u ass cancer and you thought it was bad memes on /b/ %)
>>
>>52002806
You're more annoying than that mrcummy tripfag. Also I like my sister.
>>
http://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-4690K-vs-AMD-FX-4350/2432vs2880

There isn't anything to discuss. The i5 I just simply better.

But the real question is, why are you debating CPU's with such a large price gap?
>>
>>52002821
>processed meat
I don't eat canned meat/prepackaged meat or any other obviously unfresh shit. If I want to eat meat I make sure it's fresh, and not bleached.
>>52002848
I like her too. She knows how to drain a man's balls, that little tramp.
>>
>>52002864
bcs op is probably buying a pc for his father who can only see better jiggahertz, and cant think of good arguments that wont get him beaten to death so he asks /ji/
>>
>>52002901
>I don't eat canned meat/prepackaged meat or any other obviously unfresh shit. If I want to eat meat I make sure it's fresh, and not bleached.

You don't eat salted, cured or smoked meat?

Cured lamb is like the tastiest shit ever.
>>
>>52002949
I've had cured meat a few times, it's good. But I wouldn't buy it from a store but rather get it cured after buying it fresh.
>>
>>52002684
>eating animals
>ever
>>
>>52003143
>being a fagetarian
>sucking horse dick
Yeah, I'll just stick to medium rare steak.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.