[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The scrollwheel on my G502's paint has started to peel off,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
The scrollwheel on my G502's paint has started to peel off, leaving the wheel itself to start to rust.

I was considering replacing it with the deathadder, but all the reviews I see of that mouse mention double clicking and cheap builds.

Theres a guide online about replacing the g502 wheel with a G500 wheel, but a lot of people say that wheel wobbles...

My steel series before this had it's paint peel off...

Is there any mouse that just has no fucking retarded paint parts to peel or horrible firmware problems?

Also, what do you guys thing, Deathadder or G500 scrollwheel replacement for the G502.
>>
pls respond.
>>
>>51995805
I use a left-handed Deathadded. I find the shape very comfortable to use and haven't encountered the double-clicking problem, yet. Obviously if you're concerned with long-term reliability, it's not the best option, but I still recommend it. You can easily open up the mouse to fix the double-clicking issue usually.
>>
>start to rust
Maybe wipe your hands after you masturbate you fucking filthy mongoloid.
>>
>>51995912
Even if that was actually the issue, the only reason it could be the issue was because the paint was peeling off the wheel, and currently my issue is that the wheel is uncomfortable because of the crappy peeled paint texture I feel on my finger. So the problem would be the same.

Also, my hands just sweat pretty badly.
>>
>>51995939
Ew nigger. Go to the gym you fucking faggot and shed some kilos.
>>
zowie
>>
Just get Rival
>>
>>51995805
>gaming mouse
>repair it
just buy a new one, and this time chose better quality.
>>
roccat kone xtd

based mouse
>>
Get a Mionix.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.