[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/g/, what the hell is this on my PC? The little green/black box
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 20151221_192148.jpg (677 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151221_192148.jpg
677 KB, 2560x1536
/g/, what the hell is this on my PC? The little green/black box that is. I had to use the camera on my phone to get this as taking a screenshot shows nothing there. Please help
>>
>>51989445
Looks like the Imgur logo desu.
>>
>>51989445
Prebuilt?
>>
shadowplay?
>>
>>51989445
>imgur
gb2reddit
>>
>>51989457
>>51989471
But, I wasn't even on my browser when I took this pic. Also, all of a sudden, it's gone. Out of nowhere. What the fuck?
>>
Also, I guess I'll ask while I'm here, but every few minutes, Steam and Skype say that I've gone offline, but my internet connection is working fine, so what's going on?
>>
Your pc is turning into a wereXbox
>>
>>51989445
Do you live with someone who might be interested in what kind of websites you visit?
>>
Seems like an imgur extension.
Go to your extensions in chrome/firefox and uninstall them.
Or go to uninstall a program from control panel and uninstall one that has the word "imgur" in it.
>>
Shadowplay.
>>
>>51989445
Download Hitman Pro and run a scan.
>>
>>51989469
>>51989469
All the other posts are trolls right? this is the only right answer.

>>51989445
That's the Shadow play icon. Geforce experience is capturing your desktop. You likely hit alt+F9 or some other hotkey.

Open Geforce, look where the videos are stored, and you'll see it captured everything you were doing.
>>
Have you changed your desktop background recently? Looks like your new background has a imgur logo at the bottom of it. Just revert back to the old one.

>>51989851
Ignore this lying faggot.
>>
nVidia ShadowPlay, go into GeForce Experience, click on Shadowplay and turn it off.
>>
>windows
Probably some malware that spread to your machine because windows
>>
>>51989445
It's nVidia ShadowPlay you retard.
>>
>>51990006
No, I haven't. I've been using this desktop background for about 2 years.
>>
it's something on your monitor's firmware.

press the settings button and dig around
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.