[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there something in between the JBL Charge 2+ (170€) and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: jbl.jpg (242 KB, 1287x950) Image search: [Google]
jbl.jpg
242 KB, 1287x950
is there something in between the JBL Charge 2+ (170€) and the shitty small speakers (30€) that you would recommend?
>>
File: bose_soundlink_miniiiblk.jpg (48 KB, 790x560) Image search: [Google]
bose_soundlink_miniiiblk.jpg
48 KB, 790x560
Just got this delivered to me from amazon a few hours ago and it really surprised me. It has loads of bass and the mids and highs don't disappoint either.

I was gonna buy a JBL but from what I see they tend to lack at lows which is a must for me. Really depends on what kind of music you listen to.
>>
>>51979852
isn't that even more expensive?
>>
File: 41agSNqk3nL.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
41agSNqk3nL.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
has somebody tried the anker a 7908??
>>
>>51979852
This. Had mine for a few months now, and it is well worth the extra cash. I know people give Bose flak for being bass-heavy, but in this scenario, it actually works to their advantage. The sound that tiny speaker produces sounds like something with a much larger woofer would produce.

And I'm no shill. This is the only Bose product I own, period.
>>
>>51979956
That grammar was all fucked up, but you get the point.
>>
File: DSC_0191.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0191.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
this
>>
what about the JBL flip3? is it any good?
>>
File: cevHsZOnsOKK2.jpg (112 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
cevHsZOnsOKK2.jpg
112 KB, 800x600
I got a Microlab MD312, for £30 (about €40) I'm very impressed. I don't have any other portable speakers to compare it to but it sounds decent and goes loud enough to fill a decent sized room (think living room/lounge or a large bedroom) without distorting and with decent bass. Battery life is also pretty good (I think one reviewer got something like 8 hours at half volume) and it uses cheap Nokia batteries if you wanted to carry a spare.

The only thing that would make it better is if you could link up two, as they're so cheap that getting a second isn't a big deal. I suppose you could use the aux inputs with either a splitter or separate Bluetooth receiver.
>>
>>51979852
Going to second this. Not a shill, but u have never come across a portable speaker system that fills the room as well as this. I have an older model and it performs beauitfully. Worth the 200$ (and less if you can find a deal).
>>
flip3 is decent.
>>
>>51979852
Yep. Got one as a Christmas present, its looks, feels and sounds quality.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.