[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sync google drive >5 hours later >Only downloaded 15gb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
>Sync google drive
>5 hours later
>Only downloaded 15gb of 48

Fuck you australia. Fuck you
>>
>>51978450
lol why is aus so pathetic?
>>
>download gta 5
>20 hours later
>downloaded 19gb of 60

Fuck you croatia. Fuck you
>>
File: 1437195581242.jpg (81 KB, 570x441) Image search: [Google]
1437195581242.jpg
81 KB, 570x441
Download amd catalyst driver
1 hour later... 196mb downloaded
FUCK YOU ITALY FUCK YOU
>>
>>51978450
>Join BC2 server
>Kicked for ping
>Join another
>Players from Australia not allowed
>Join another
>3-400 ping
Fuck this, time to get some good single player content.
>>
>>51978450
>iinet gives me free upgrade to 1TB/month
>Couldn't use it all if I tried
>>
>>51978493
Because it's run by old cunts that only use the net to check e-mails, and someone does that for them. The cost of properly running fibre would cut into their payrises and retirement packages.
>>
>download Realtek sound card drivers
>an hour later: 5‰ done
Every fucking time.
>>
File: 1449426996145.gif (2 MB, 370x319) Image search: [Google]
1449426996145.gif
2 MB, 370x319
>>51978450
>download something
>only one seeder on all trackers
>10kb/s
>spend 6 months downloading it
>check the torrent a year later
>100+ seeders
>>
>>51979071
>an hour later the download is 5 per mille
what did you mean by that?
>>
>Go to shops
>Dole bludging africans everywhere buying iPhones
>Go to park
>Smelly African kids everywhere
>Go to work
>Every second customer smells like he last showered in 1994
>Drive home
>Cut off by useless black cunt that makes Asian drivers look good
>Go to local white neighbourhood Christmas carols by candlelight
>"please welcome all our new friends from the neighbouring suburb"
>Take bus home after night out on the town
>African guys causing problems, security arrives and is an African guy who fist bumps them and lets them go
>Go to hospital to visit family friend who just had a baby
>1 in 10 women in there isn't a sand nigger
>Work 40+ hours a week and pay 30% tax to support these cunts
>add on TV asks me to sponsor a child
A child? A? Singular? Were sponsoring the whole fucking country at this point.
>The lucky country
Seriously thinking of going to Africa, place must be fucking empty by now. And if Pauline Hanson runs again, I'm fucking voting for her.
>>
anyone got NBN? is it all that we dreamed of? do you have fttp or fttn?
>>
>>51979152
I dont have it, but from what I've seen its about the same as cable, which is 10 to 20 times the speed of average shitty ADSL but only 10% of what fibre could have been.
>>
>>51979145
There are 54 countries in Africa, what makes you think they won't be racist towards you there?
>>
>>51979199
I'm not racist to all 54, just the ones on the coast or containing an estuary giving them access to boats. I just wish the boats all had African drivers, most of them wouldn't have made it.
>>
>>51979186
Is cable overall better than ADSL? I'm trying to choose between two apartments, and the Telstra website says one of them can get cable. Not sure if I should buy a cable modem when if I move in. Also, if it doesn't have a cable port inside the house, how much does it cost for them to install one?
>>
>living in UK
>250meg Fibre
>no bandwidth limits
>only £30p/m

feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>51979071
How big are realtek drivers? I would have guessed no more than 20mb.
>>
>>51979145
I don't think you understand what's going on with all that hyperbole you're spouting here. Do you really believe that there's any country in the world that is so much better than Australia?
>>
>being part of the google botnet
>>
>>51979419
200MB.
>>
>>51979270
cable is fine during the day when everyone is at work, during peak time though its slower than ADSL due to rampant over provisioning and the fact that all the backbone network is 20 years old.

also if you're planning on moving anywhere thats part of the rouchdale network(brisbane), don't shits fucked, every thunder store takes out the power which causes half the south side to lose internet because apparently they're too poor to get a generator.
>>
>500up/500down is 50 euro in Estonia
>>
>>51982752
yeah but Aussies are richer than you so that doesn't mean much
>>
>>51979360
>adult filter until 9PM
lel
>>
>>51982752
>country the size of rhode island
Cool
>>
>>51982752
Only when you live in an apt in a city, otherwise it's €1k-€10k to get the fiber to your house.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.