[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is some good alternative to SJWfox? im just switched to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Slip-Stream-120-SLIM-Fan3_01.jpg (312 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Slip-Stream-120-SLIM-Fan3_01.jpg
312 KB, 800x600
what is some good alternative to SJWfox?
im just switched to chrome botnet and would like to know if theres any other comparable or better alternatives
>>
Every internet browser is a meme
>>
chrom is so locked down it not even funny
and they are removing flags and switches with every new update
it might be only good if you can rewrite its code to your liking
>>
>>51977470
>internet browser
>>
>>51977496
>it might be only good if you can rewrite its code to your liking
Why the fuck hasn't anyone forked Chromium yet?

All you have to do is remove Google services integration and "user profile" bullshit, and it's the perfect browser.
>>
>>51977462

Im happy with vivaldi beta. Honestly the browser just werks and looks good and fluid.

>inb4 muh node.js

Go chromium then, but vivaldi is looking solid as an alternative
>>
>>51977520
Iron
>>
>>51977762
but its proprietary
>>
>SJWfox
Did I fit in guise?
>>
I heard chrome also supports diversity and gender equality.

Your best bet is palemoon, which was made by a furfag.
>>
>>51977462
>hurr SJW
>>
dwb is the only decent browser.
>>
>>51977462
Pale Meme, Memepera, Internet Memeplorer, Memedge, Watermeme, Memealdi.
>>
>>51977762
>looks good
>looks good
Wtf man.
>>
Waterfox
Lynx
Links
Palemoon
>>
>>51977462
W3M
>>
OP, if you're going to stop using things because they're developed or made by people who advocate for social justice, you're going to have to stop pretty much using any operating system or google service.

I am pretty much against those ideologues, but they haven't managed to create a system where they can ban me from using their products -while- shitting on them. Use whatever you want because they don't even know who you are and you're not being monitored specifically by a human being.

That said, I still like Chrome better. Your alternatives are really Opera, Vivaldi and Edge. Opera just seems like Chrome with less features, Vivaldi is a clone of old Opera, which has its issues, and Edge has terrible font rendering and you have to wait a tiny bit for ad blocking.
>>
>>51977462
>switches to a Botenet because of some SJW stuff that people with a right mind shouldn't care about
>>
>>51977462
Use curl.
>>
>sjwfox
looooool. epic fail! gamers amirite.
>>
>>51977462
I've been using Vivaldi for a while.

I'm not saying it's not a botnet.
But at least I'm not a SJW cuck.
>>
>>51978143
Can you meme fucks go back to /v/ or whatever board you came from? Retarded inbreeds.
>>
File: sphtext.png (9 KB, 507x48) Image search: [Google]
sphtext.png
9 KB, 507x48
https://iridiumbrowser.de/
>>
op here

i am not against social justice nor gender equality

i AM against social injustice (like how whites needs to get higher test score than other races to enter a university)
and against gender inequality (like how women that work less than man having the same income as a man)

SJW supports social injustice and gender inequality
>>
>>51977787

If you care about muh opensource, go chromium.
>>
>>51978181
this
>>
>>51978627
Nobody cares. Use Firefox.
>>
>>51978261
>.de
enjoy getting buttfucked by the German secret service
>>
>>51978181
Does it follow html5 standards?
>>
File: checkm.jpg (25 KB, 510x509) Image search: [Google]
checkm.jpg
25 KB, 510x509
>>51981165
not german
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.