[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>choose to use linucks because /g/ told me to (Ubuntu) >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: linux-151619_640.png (41 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
linux-151619_640.png
41 KB, 640x320
>choose to use linucks because /g/ told me to (Ubuntu)
>have to format USB stick
>click to format it
>USB disappears from access as it is being formatted
>but no sign of what is happening appears
>no window reporting on current progress
>no fuckin clue at all as to when the formatting will finish or if it is even actually doing anything
Why do people choose to use Linux when it is so retarded
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 200x147) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 200x147
>>51977158
>muh privucy
>muh freedumb
>>
>windows is obtuse while formatting

>hurr why linux bad
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 600x400
>>51977158
>falling for a meme noobunto
>>
>not using rufus
kek
>>
> Can't format a Stick
> "Linux is shit boiiz"
>>
OP it sounds to me like you didn't even get to the "Linux" part because you're so god fucking damn retarded that you can't even format a USB drive without fucking it up

>Windows users
>>
OP is retarded
>>
>I cant format a usb linux is hard
kekked
>>
File: 1450239510905.png (889 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450239510905.png
889 KB, 2000x1200
>It's Linux's fault I'm so incomprehensibly retarded.
>>
>>51977181
>>51977218
>>51977259
>>51977437
>>51978100
Fags, this is why linux will never take off. If you don't make it easy and simple like windows, it's a piece of shit that only an autistic neckbeard would use.
>>
>>51978135
Either OP has 23 missing chromosomes or this is awful bait.
>>
>>51977158
Can you choose to suicide now? Because I'm telling you to.
>>
>>51978135
>uses OS because someone else told him to, without thinking about the reason WHY he wanted to use it
>fucks up the dd command
>IT'S ALL LINUX FAULT!
>>
>>51977158
But OP, if you need hand holding for the most basic task, and you give up if the OS doesn't give you GUI animations, and you don't bother to read the manual which explains everything, and you instead start a thread on 4chan whining about it, then what the fuck are you doing on a technology board?
>>
Nah f.am. Sounds like you are the retarded
>>
>>51978135
That's genius! All this time, we weren't actually doing that but now you have shown us the light. Once we have all these PEBCAK errors sorted out, you can come back and feel the difference.
>>
>listening to /g/
thats the real problem senpai
>>
>>51978135
lol
>>
>>51978158
>implying OP dd'ed
Either he was in the ubuntu installer or a magic version of gparted that doesn't give a progress window
>>
>>51977158
If you are too fucking retarded to format a flashdrive in linux then perhaps you are the one who shouldn't use it you dumb retard.
>>
>>51978158
he never booted into a linux distro, he dungoof'd in windows
>>
>>51978846
I think OP is saying that he tried to format his flashdrive using windows so he could put ubuntu onto it.
>>
>>51978867
>>51978839
I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>51977158
wait op , you are trying to format a stick to put ubuntu live cd on it , or trying to format an usb stick using ubuntu os? if 1 you are just retarded, if 2 you are just stupid
>>
>>51977158
> too stupid to format a USB drive

Maybe you should join the Macfags, OP.
>>
>there are people ITT that are actually too tech illiterate to install ubuntu

Why the fuck do you think you have any business on /g/? Fuck off back to >>>/v/
>>
>>51977158
>cuz /g/ told me to.

Good. Now go suck a bunch of nigger dicks.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.