[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: a.jpg (39 KB, 458x323) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
39 KB, 458x323
Alright /g/rinks, I have a challenge for you.

Come up with the absolute worst computer you could possibly have the misfortune of using from parts commercially available today.

It must tick as many boxes as possible for being an utter shitbox. It must have the worst software possible, the worst peripherals, the worst power consumption, worst efficiency, worst heat managment, worst materials, worst everything.

Let's go
>>
OS included? Anything Linux.
>>
My mom bought herself a laptop with a 1.4 GHz AMD prossesor...in 2012
>>
File: hmm anon.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
hmm anon.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
let's get this shit started

cheapest amd processor you can find
used nvidia gtx 970
kingston ssd
seagate hard drive
PSU from powercooler
zowie mouse
razer mechanical keyboard or a keyboard without numpad
logitech gaming headset
steam controller
>>
>>51976882
Not as bad as my gfs family. They bought an all in one hp that the sales guy pushed and was really expensive. It has a shitty ass 1.4ghz dual core amd laptop cpu, it was the worst cpu amd made at the time. When i told them,it was shit they got mad cause they paid a lot for it despite being poor. It was a sad day indeed.
>>
>>51976882
>After about two years, it started heating up.
>now it has win10
>and if something moves on screen, black line appear on the screen
>its battery broke after about a year after purchase.
>>
>>51976949
I feel you man.
>>
>>51976807
and embedded solution with an R9 390X and a 700w china brand PSU. 1GB of RAM, all put together outside of a case on a piece of cardboard with no fans except for a shitty heatsink that likes to pop off once in a while. boot drive is a 16GB flash drive and has one of those awful logitech keyboards with the trackpad built in, so no mouse. runs haiku for the os.

at least it would keep me warm in the wintertime.
>>
>>51976936
What's so bad about tenkeyless?
>>
>>51976949
In these situations it's better to keep it shut, nothing good comes from telling a poor family/kid/mom their far too expensive purchase sucked.
>>
>>51976846
Temple OS
>>
>>51977396
They were asking why it was so slow so,i told them,lol
>>
Hp steam.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.