[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
logitech g402
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: logitechg402.jpg (59 KB, 1000x798) Image search: [Google]
logitechg402.jpg
59 KB, 1000x798
So my old mouse just broke and i need a new one.
is the logitech g402 a good choice(don't have enough money for a g502)
looking for one with a precise sensor.
>>
start here
http://www.logicalincrements.com/#!/mouse
then come back to the /sqt/
>>
>>51966313
steel series rival has a flawless optical sensor
>>
how is this one?
I like the anti radar panel on the left
>>
>>51966356
it says here that it's sensor is Imperfect
how can i tell if a mouse has a perfect or imperfect sensor
>>
>>51966313
i've go that one for quite a while now and i must say i really like it
>>
File: sabreo-1b.jpg (95 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sabreo-1b.jpg
95 KB, 1920x1080
This is better than what logitech offers for the same price
>>
>>51966313
Yes, G402 is a good mouse with a good sensor. G502 is a bit more functional and customizable, sensor is even better supposedly but having used both I can't tell the difference.
>>
g402 is goats' dysentary shit with a side of dip
>>
>>51966313
Hey /g/uys, recommend me a solid, cheap, non-gaymen-bullshit mouse.
>>
>>51966313
got the g402 on black friday and didn't have any problems with it.
I play fps (cs:go, tf2) quite competitively but when it comes to sensor stuff I mostly feel like listening to audiophiles explaining why 10000$ speakers are better than 2000$ speakers.
as a certified pleb I just don't notice the difference.
>>
>>51968513
no it isn't lmao
>>
get a g303, the g502s are literally a meme.
>>
>>51969385
That's because unless your mouse has an office-tier sensor you won't notice a difference.

All "flawless" optical sensors pretty much feel the same and are good enough. The G502 has the best optical sensor currently on the market, the PMW3366, but you're never going to feel the difference between it and a 3310 or even 3320. Even most laser mice are fine depending on what you do with it.

@OP, the G402 uses an AM010, which usually has a low max tracking speed, but the G402 has a gyroscope in it that fixes that problem. If you can find it cheap and you like the shape, go for it.
>>
>>51969423
Superior DPI settings, rated for twice as many clicks, doesn't feel as cheap and chinsy, superior braided cable

40 bucks versus 50 for the 303 whatever it is that feels like 10 dollar store brand junk
>>
>>51966313
i have one. its good.
>>
What about G100s?
>>
>>51966313
402 sensor is mehhh. They need some bullshit "engine" to compensate for shitty low malfunction speed. Try looking for a SS Rival or something with an optical 1:1 sensor (the 3310 is a popular one)
>>51966465
Overpriced, tried one out and felt cheap too.
>>51969455
THIS
>>51969546
>DPI
DPI is bullshit, everyone plays on low DPI anyway. High DPI =/= high performance
>"cheap"
It feels cheap because it's light so it's easier to flick around without being weighted down
>braided cable
Actually, most pros don't like braided cables because they tend to be pretty stiff and affect mouse movement. Plus regular rubber cables last just as long if you don't abuse your mouse.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.