[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need a way to get this guys name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ok.png (87 KB, 251x252) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
87 KB, 251x252
I have his phone number, not sure if privacy stuff like this is allowed on 4chan im new, but im just asking, for free, how would i be able to do this if i have his cell phone number.
>>
You want to dox filthy frank?
>>
>>51956337
What's his phone number ill call
>>
His name is joji miller
>>
>>51956324
Newfag post phone number naaaaowwww
>>
>>51956324
>>>/b/
>>
>>51956358
he said it was just an alias on his twitter
>>
>>51956324
So is he gay?
I'm pretty much waiting for him to make his coming out of the closet video with all the gay shit he does on his channel
>>
>>51956377
maybe his lastname, I remember on his vlogs his friends call him that
>>
Do you mean Filthy Frank, or is that just a random image?
>>
>>51956324
Call him and ask nicely,
>>
His real name is George miller, his friends call him joji
>>
>>51956380
There's an image of him looking at printed r34 of him and smiling with his thumb up at the camera, so probably.
>>
>>51956380
Like he has said in multiple videos, he is comfortable with his sexuality, therefore doesnt mind seeing a dick as it means nothing to him
>>
>>51958874
i think his videos go a little beyond "looking at dicks".
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.