[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which email client will you guys use?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: imgres.jpg (7 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
7 KB, 220x220
> Outlook
Tried it, have valid license, but even with that VB script that creates a home-made Unified Inbox, it is a pain in the ass to use.

> Claws / Sylpheed
Used them both years ago, they worked, but I have no idea which is better.

> Thunderbird
The devs said themselves - that they cannot fix the core code, because they don't understand it.
>>
KMail. Just Works on my machine, and it integrates into Kontact as well.
>>
>>51944370
yeah I meant a cross-platform solution.
KDE on Windows is deprecated/shit, they stopped working on it.
>>
>>51944231
Tbird but I'm considering moving to the PM equiv.
>>
>>51944415
Oh. Well, the only other client I have used is Thunderbird, which you already mentioned.
>>
>>51944434
>PM equiv
to what?
Prime Minister equivalent?

>>51944435
yeah but the core team is gone, money is gone, the party is over.
like it or not, we have to find a new client.
I fucking hate Mozilla though for all their dumb as shit decisions.
>>
>>51944447
Pale Moon
>>
>>51944455
>>
Im gonna need quote on the TB code thing
>>
i tried sylp claw mail but found it a bit of a pain to fine tune
never found how get only headers
also there was something about the UI i hink about the folder pane that made no sense
>>
>>51944463
Yeah I messed up, it was on the bugtracker on several high severity tickets. The devs simply reply that they cannot do shit, because they cannot fix the underlying code.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.