[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Absolute poorfag here, (since one year), so i got my lovely pc,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: radiator.jpg (203 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
radiator.jpg
203 KB, 1600x1200
Absolute poorfag here, (since one year), so i got my lovely pc, and i want it absoulutly fanless.
And i got one giganting radiator like pic rel from audio system rated for 600 w power, i think it can really handle well my pc. So i was think to connect to it to cpu and gpu, but how to i make good heat pipies?
How to transfer cpu heat on this gigantic 40cm heat pipe?
Gpu 7970, cpu i5 3570k and now i won't sell any precius thing
>>
U sure about this m8?
>>
>>51908763
why not use the stock fan/radiator that came with the CPU? Either that or get the Hyper 212 used. They aren't expensive at all. Risking your +$100 part to save a few bucks on a stupid cheap part is retarded.
>>
>>51908778
yeah i can't stay up night becouse my parents hear my pc and i think it have enough termal capacity to hold it.
To be honest i run i5 for 30 minutes without any fans, just browsing.

All i need to have some idea for transferring that heat. Will thermopads will be able to transfer that heat for like 50cm?
>>
>>51908813
dude, what fucking shack do you live in that you share a room with your parents with your.....toaster you call a PC?
...Unless you are underage and your parents don't trust you to have a PC in your room so they keep it in theirs...
>>
>>51908813
You need to be 12 and over to use this board. Please leave.
>>
Don't ask question, I am sure there is SOME POSTER WHO DONE THIS

Audio equipment takes much more heat then shitty 300 w gpu and 70 cpu
>>
>>51908763
This is absolutely retarded, and very inefficient in cost. Just get some big metal heatsinks and run your fans really slowly, you'll get way more bang for your buck that way.

>If you're really a poorfag, you don't waste money on dumbass experiments like this
>>
>>51908872
Go try reddit m8
>>
File: fff.jpg (713 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
713 KB, 1836x3264
OK just fuck you Jewish shills kill my creativity i will requstic for x-mas some passive, maybe Thermalright Ultra-120
>>51908926
pic rel
>>
>>51908763
Go ask this guy
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/351134-finished-the-silent-cube-pushing-passive-cooling-to-the-limit-with-dual-gtx-980-update-21-liquid-cristal-thermometer/
>>
>>51908763
Buy some server fans and put them in your case then you have a silent case ))
>>
>>51908763
How about actually working so you can afford the good stuff?
>>
>>51908763
electrical fires... electrical fires everywhere
>>
>>51908763
Sell all organs you can.
You probably won't need them.
>>
>>51909007
is that a fucking disco ball?
>>
>>51909598
>this is my server
>you're just no-scoping on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtIbcXlFHGI
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.