[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Literally uninstalls programs without telling you Who the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: windows-10-logo.gif.png (12 KB, 2016x848) Image search: [Google]
windows-10-logo.gif.png
12 KB, 2016x848
>Literally uninstalls programs without telling you

Who the FUCK thought this was a good idea? Seriously, I absolutely fucking abhor this mindset they've adopted that they know what's best for my system, and give no warning or option to select what it's actually doing to my PC.

To be honest I'm still on Windows 7, but it uninstalled CCleaner on my dad's PC after an update, and after Googling I found that it uninstalls a lot of other useful stuff like CPU-Z and breaks antivirus programs.. I can't believe people are actually praising it. I don't want to touch that piece of shit.
>>
>>51899647
>>Literally uninstalls programs without telling you
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>51899647
>This shit again.
Yes, this has happened since Windows 98. Every time you upgrade the OS, some programs are uninstalled, including drivers and hardware related programs.

CCleaner is an exception, and is because Piriform's fault. They already fixed that in the newest versions.
>>
use Pro, stupid
>>
>>51899725
>Fuck off retard.

Do you say that shit for shekels?

No self-respecting /g/non should be running Windows on Intel x86.
>>
>>51899647
>uninstalls programs

It's called not being migrated to the new OS because there are incompatibilities you mongoloid retard.

It's an OS upgrade, not a patch.
>>
>>51899647
stop stealing stuff
>>
>>51899782
but even OP said he was still running Windows
>>
BOTNET
O
T
N
E
T
>>
>Seriously, I absolutely fucking abhor this mindset they've adopted that they know what's best for my system, and give no warning or option to select what it's actually doing to my PC.

time to move to loonix

then you can find out if you're actually serious

turns out I was
>>
>>51899782

Guess all 5 of you guys actually using Arch or Gentoo will have to fuck off to a new board then
>>
>>51900286
>all 5 of you guys actually using Arch or Gentoo
You really have no idea do you
>>
>>51899647
>I can't believe people are actually praising it.

/g/ is full of redditors and shills, so yeah.
>>
>>51900286
>using Arch or Gentoo
They don't actually use it, they just dual boot it, rice it up and then get bored with it and carry on using windows.
>>
>>51902188
\thread
>>
>>51899647
>tfw you hardly play vidya like you used to and thinking about making the switch to linux

I might as well dual boot with 7 at the very least
>>
>>51902188
omg u got me there
>>
>Come home from work
>OH HEY YOU WE UPDATED
>2mins of this Splash screen
>Get in
>OH HEY WE DELETED SPECCY FOR YOU DONT WORRY WE GOT YOUR BACK

Fucking hell
>>
File: 1428088196543.png (9 KB, 353x441) Image search: [Google]
1428088196543.png
9 KB, 353x441
Where can I get a good virus free W7 ISO nowdays?
>>
>>51905026
rutracker
>>
>>51905026
ebay
>>
File: poo2loo.gif (1 MB, 570x321) Image search: [Google]
poo2loo.gif
1 MB, 570x321
>>51899647
Fuck off, Parjesh.
>>
>>51905026
>virusfree iso

oh you
>>
>>51899647
Never had this happen in like, ever. You sure this isn't just you getting Alzheimer's? Because it sounds like it is.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.