[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Erp general Basement management module edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: sapman.jpg (9 KB, 250x285) Image search: [Google]
sapman.jpg
9 KB, 250x285
Let's discuss which erp is approved by /g.
>>
none
they are all shit
>>
>>51898026
Everything in life is shit the quest is to find out the less shittiest.
>>
Erotic Roleplay?
>>
>>51898000
>launching this conversation on a turkish rug community filled with NEETs and retards that never worked in a company
>>
> Erotic roleplay general
o-oh my
I wasn't away you guys like that
>>
>>51898000
Why does it only work in Internet Explorer?
>>
File: notes32b256p.png (63 KB, 280x279) Image search: [Google]
notes32b256p.png
63 KB, 280x279
>>
>>51898289
Cause SAP has a fuck you atittude.
>>
>>51898274
But anon they can manage mountain dew stocks and send purchase orders to their parents.
>>
SAP is the best, it still has that "you're a wizard" mystique to normies when you in fact barely know anything and any idiot could do 90% of the basic configuration.
>>
>end of day, gonna have to book all the hours that I wasted today
>open SAP and log in
>open that time booking thing
>change from week view to day view
>click on today's date, because it defaults to monday
>click day view again because it defaults to week view, why not
>enter my stuff
>error message that tells me nothing
>after inspecting the table for 5 minutes I see that I forgot the 25 character alphanumeric project account number
>continue
>"Description field is too long, 40 char max"
>shorten until it's unreadable
>submit
>logout
>>
>>51898927
In a previous job It took me 15 minutes to create an invoice. Best job I ever had thank you net framework.
>>
>>51898000
https://www.odoo.com

It's nice.
>>
>>51898927
Just another day with enterprise software.
>>
>>51899227
Odoo was open source until they gained critical mass. After stealing the community they closed the source and the community version like every community version is just crippleware.
>>
i use SAP to manage change orders and shit like that, its a real pain in the ass to learn to when you know it, it works well enough
>>
>>51899375
Open source Not even once
>>
>>51898289
because SAP says so and the corporate drones bend over
There are not a lot of choices for ERP
>>
File: 1440457886059.jpg (24 KB, 304x295) Image search: [Google]
1440457886059.jpg
24 KB, 304x295
>>51898340

Move on, grandpa
>>
>>51899375
disgusting
Just goes to reinforce that open source that was created and built to serve enterprise is cancer that should be avoided.
>>
>>51900835
Same thing happened with Sugarcrm. Propertiary software is cancer, using open source to create propertiary software is worse than cancer.
>>
>>51898000

>going to have a class about sap erp ps

redpill me on sap erp ps
>>
>>51900937
This is exactly what I was thinking. Unless it's a mature FOSS project that is tried and tested, stick to quality proprietary. Saves you a huge headache in the future when the project either goes down the shitter or takes the community ransom
>>
>>51901027
GNU should take over. GNU ERP to manage budget for SJW causes CRM for feminists and HR to autohire shitskins
>>
lewd~
>>
Infor XA Mapics is where it is at. That is if you enjoy iSeries.
>>
File: pplprofl.gif (63 KB, 765x440) Image search: [Google]
pplprofl.gif
63 KB, 765x440
i want to come inside Peoplesoft.
>>
>>51898383
>>51898289
Update to a recent BASIS release and HTML5 is built into Webdynpro. Newer interfaces are fully based on HTML5. Stop running ancient shit.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.