[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of my pc parts? I am getting this for christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
What do you think of my pc parts?
I am getting this for christmas for gaming and to learn 3d modeling.
>>
FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR HOME BOARD AND/OR FACEBOOK PAGE
>>
>>51891093
what do you mean? can you help me pleas it it good?
>>
File: 1442466302629.jpg (13 KB, 295x295) Image search: [Google]
1442466302629.jpg
13 KB, 295x295
Are you a troll?
>>
File: Emb_logo.png (26 KB, 200x226) Image search: [Google]
Emb_logo.png
26 KB, 200x226
OP

what games are you trying to run exactly?
>>
>>51891778
Witcher 3
>>
>>51891830
that computer won't run witcher 3 even on the lowest of settings....
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>51891830

How much are you willing to spend on a build?
honestly your best bet is to go to leddits /buildmeapc or /pcmasterrace and look at the builds they already have built.

You're just gonna get made fun of here m8, I don't know why you'd come to a vietnamese fishing forum for computer advice...
>>
>$271 on computer including genuine Windows
How did you manage to spend that much?
>>
>>51891075
Obviously trolling.
>>
>>51891075
Post you're butthole
>>
>>51891075
>spending more on antivirus than gpu
where you even trying to be subtle?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.