[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KAHOOT!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (803 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
803 KB, 1536x2048
Hey guys, long time dude from other boards here. Today at my lil brother's school he played Kahoot (school quiz game where you log on and answer questions with made up usernames) and he made a racist username on it, and the teacher saw it. She brought it to the dean. Is there any way they can track this and find out it was him?
>pic related
>>
take the hint and fuck off
>>
>lil brother
Yeah right you underage piece of shit jesus christ.
>>
kek no
>>
File: 1447469132923.png (63 KB, 800x704) Image search: [Google]
1447469132923.png
63 KB, 800x704
>>51891020
>look mom i posted it again
Fuck off, underage.
>>
>>51891020
I assume he played the game on his own device over the school's wifi. If the wifi is open, or it just requires a general password, there's nearly no way to trace it. If the wifi requires a username+password, then they might be able to, but (without knowing too much about kahoot) I kind of doubt it.
>>
>school quiz game where you log on
What do you think they meant by this?
>and answer questions with made up usernames
and he made a racist username
>where you log on
>log on
>logged

Unless the rest of the class shares the same user authentication, this seems rather straightforward doesn't it?
>>
>>51891109
You don't actually log in. You just type a code and choose a username
>>
>>51891216
Unless he was given a specific username and password, how do you image this getting back to him? Do they have timecoded cameras? Was he registered for the hour on a certain machine?
>>
The only other thing I can think of is if the teacher asks each student to tell her what their username was. In that case, his only hope is to convince the other members of the class to initiate a Spartacus-like scenario.
>>
>i played this shit in spanish class
Nah OP your lil bro is in the clear the shit sends a code out and everyone has to accept it as a far as i know the lobby does not save the guest name
>>
>>51891020
>1020▶>>51891080 >>51891107
>Hey guys, long time dude from other boards here. Today at my

dont live in a country where racism is illegal, nigger.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.