[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /g/ im building my female friend a pc for gaming and also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images (6).jpg (7 KB, 294x171) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
7 KB, 294x171
hey /g/ im building my female friend a pc for gaming and also just for browsing i got 300 bucks can it be done and if so whats the best biuld for it
>>
That's APU territory. You Canada friend or USofA?
>>
>>51889757
APU is your best choice with 300 bucks. i hope you dont mean that peripherals are included in that budget cause it just aint happening
>>
>>51889757
get her a PS4 and charge her $50 for setting it up. you aren't doing all of this for free are you?
>>
>>51889757
>female
>gaymen

you'd be better off buying her a 'grils can code' bootcamp pass anon.

you're hard effort and time will only turn around and bite you in the ass. at least the other way you only waste a little money.
>>
>>51889757
Either a ps4, or this. Keep in mind this is a basic PC, meant for an anon from /k/, but you're fine to use it. Upgrade to the needs of gaymin. Probably a 280x if she wants a card, but integrated or an apu will do fine.

http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/
>>
>>51889795
Define peripheral
>>
>>51889795
yes to the apu but what prosseser would be the best most reliable all around.
>>51889806
shes my actual girlfriend belive it or not those do exist So yes its free and she wants an actual pc that will do more cuz she dont wanna game with this build.

i also forgot to mention she already built her own pc for gaming and its great for that but she wants a pc on the side to look stuff up while we play
>>
>>51890226
jesus christ this is a terrible post
>>
>>51889910
we got a 720 monitor next to the 1080's and she wants a pc for it
>>51889878
and thank you for an actual answer
>>
>>51890246
well playin ark survival evolved and postin on g is my current status so its a bit sloppy sorry
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.