[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Steve Wozniak invented the Apple computer >Steve Jobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
>Steve Wozniak invented the Apple computer
>Steve Jobs just marketed Wozniak's success
>everyone remembers Steve Jobs as the greatest innovator
>barely anyone knows of Wozniak

Why is this allowed?
>>
Because humans, sadly, are cancer. People allowed it.
>>
who cares
>>
>>51886302
I bet Wozniak cares.
>>
>>51886257
>Richard Stallman invented the GNU/Linux
>Linus Torvalds just marketed Stallman's success
>everyone remembers Linus Torvalds as the greatest innovator
>barely anyone knows of Stallman
>>
>>51886374
No.
>>
>>51886386
>No.
Fuck off, Dick.
>>
File: Edit_Woz_60th_Party_0513.jpg (19 KB, 187x280) Image search: [Google]
Edit_Woz_60th_Party_0513.jpg
19 KB, 187x280
Wozniak is alive with bitches
Jobs is dead with cancer

Who wins
>>
Woz wouldn't have done it on his own.

Woz needed Jobs as much as Jobs needed Woz. If it wasn't Jobs, it would have been someone else.
>>
>>51886513
Jobs was a massive cunt according to many people that knew him closely, so maybe it would have been better if it was someone else.
>>
>>51887017
You misunderstood. If it wasn't Jobs, it would be some other cunt. That's what he brought to the table. Sometimes you need cunts to get neckbeards out of their comfort zone
>>
>>51886257
Where I live people started calling text messages apps due to WhatsApp.
>>
>>51887067
So they say stuff like: "Hold on, i'll send you an app."
>>
>>51886374
lel retard
>>
Fat guy outlived the skinny guy, didn't see that coming
>>
>>51886433
>$8
>some plus-sized bitch
fuck am I jelly
>>
>>51887081
The absolute fuck?!
>>
>>51887162
Hmm, maybe those HAES activists are onto something.
>>
>Woz invented Breakout
What a guy.
>>
>>51886374
Linux doesn't need gnu tho.
>>
>Bill Gates is some twink nerd who gives all his money away because of white guilt
>Steve Balmer takes mountains of coke and gets people hyped about developers
>everyone remembers Bill Gates as the greatest innovator
>barely anyone knows of Balmer

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>51887303
"Yeah so I will app you later with the details bro."
>>
>>51887363
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMU0tzLwhbE
>>
>>51886257
humans are more gullible as ever, OP.
>>
At least Wozniak is still alive. :^)
>>
>>51887410
Can you just app me the app when you're done?
>>
>>51886257
if you run the app through the app, you can app the app with the app. This, of course, depends on the app you're running.

I just made an app to do it all for me.

checks out.
>>
>>51886374
GNU needs Linux, Linux doesn't need GNU
>>
>>51887638
Usually apps are sent to the app through an app, which is written for the app.
In some apps (a system of apps and apps), these are contained in apps.
Other apps are apped through an app, such as apps.
>>
>>51886312
Who's wozimak
>>
>>51886257
Wozniak died the same month and same year that steve jobs did and no one remembered him like they did jobs
>>
>>51887732
>>51887638
>>51887579
>>51887410

I'm gonna app you all right in the app
>>
I recognize Steve Jobs as a great public speaker, and a great salesman
>>
>>51886257
Can anyone name the engineers & designers of their beloved Thinkpads?
>>
>>51887767
Wait I fucked up

Dennis Ritchie died the same month and year that steve jobs did

he invented UNIX, C and all sorts of OOPL shit. yet without him, apple nor microsoft could exist at all.

no one remembers him but they remember steve jobs
>>
File: ritchie.jpg (96 KB, 1250x521) Image search: [Google]
ritchie.jpg
96 KB, 1250x521
>>51887801
>implying nobody else would've invented that shit eventually
>>
>>51887836
You're talking humans- a race who took centuries to develop perspective in drawings and art, something that is right in front of us constantly and used by people who try to capture what things look like for a living.
I think you're overestimating peoples' ability to realize and develop better ways to do things.
>>
>>51887776
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little app? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy apps, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret apps on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed apps. I am trained in app warfare and I’m the top app in the entire US armed apps. You are nothing to me but just another app. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this app, mark my fucking apps. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the app? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret app of apps across the USA and your app is being traced right now so you better prepare for the apps, maggot. The apps that wipe out the pathetic little app you call your app. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can app you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare apps. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed apps, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine apps, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” app was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking app. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit apps all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>51886257
why the fuck do you worry about what normies think so much?

let normies be normies
>>
If it weren't for Jobs' marketing, both of them would have faded into obscurity. Instead, Wozniak now has hundreds of millions of dollars and is far more well-known than you make him out to be.
>>
>>51886257
>steve jobs invented bianary code, and quantum computing
>>
>>51886374
Kek
>>
>>51887579
Yeah give me ten apps and ill app the app to you
>>
>>51887730
Other way around nigga. You can use GNU with another kernel, but currently the best is Linux, unless you want to use Hurd.
>>
File: 1324567854w3q21`.jpg (30 KB, 309x400) Image search: [Google]
1324567854w3q21`.jpg
30 KB, 309x400
>>51886257
>>
>>51887948
Yeah, but fucking amoebas have been floating around for eons, and they still haven't mastered sending dicpiks to other amoebas halfway across the world.

We're gods, Anon.
>>
>>51888381
No- if God gives his pitiful mortals a good grain harvest and they do nothing but eat the grain, they're still pitiful mortals. Ritchie was a God.
>>
File: Steve-Jobs-Photograph-For-Sale.jpg (373 KB, 625x819) Image search: [Google]
Steve-Jobs-Photograph-For-Sale.jpg
373 KB, 625x819
>Gets the entire home computer industry started
>People laugh at him because he wasn't the guy who screwed the machine together
>>
>>51888629
Designing computer architecture and an operating system isn't like changing your RAM kiddo.
>>
>>51888702
Hence why selling home computers as a complete product instead of hobby kits for electrical engineers was such a great idea.
>>
File: 1402437103469.jpg (24 KB, 240x251) Image search: [Google]
1402437103469.jpg
24 KB, 240x251
>>51886374
Boi u mus' b retarded
>>
>>51887360
Isn't gcc like the only compiler that can be used to build linux sucessfully?
>>
>>51888629
>CS student. no idea of what a machine is.
>>
>>51889288
I heard they built the Linux kernel with LLVM-clang
>>
Steve jobs died of cancer, woz has not. Justice
>>
>>51887745
kek
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.