[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tablets buying advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Hey guys, I'm looking for 200€ tablet (central EU) for main use of skype video calls, maybe some internet browsing or watching videos.

What i found best is probably Lenovo IdeaTab 2 A10-70 10"
Are Lenovos /g/ approved tablets? is it lag free?

I don't want Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.6 nor E9.6 because of pretty shitty displays

Also what I've found pretty comparable is NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet K1
or maybe LG G Pad 8.3

What do you guys think?
>>
>>51881427
I expect something lag free of course!
>>
come on thread dont die
>>
File: edd149cce5a4f376e6622c.jpg (58 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
edd149cce5a4f376e6622c.jpg
58 KB, 499x750
B U M P

HALP
>>
Thread /die
>>
File: hot-girls-of-the-summer-14.jpg (193 KB, 600x642) Image search: [Google]
hot-girls-of-the-summer-14.jpg
193 KB, 600x642
come on
>>
>>51881427
use your phone for that
tablet are a meme
>>
>>51881999
it's for parents, as gift
>>
>>51881935
I just went through the same issue. Ended up choosing the samsung with shit screen... it is for the parents of my wife. Must say: tablets are the best device for people with complete lack of computer skill.
>>
>>51882044
but why samsung?
>>
>>51882073
I was in the mood for the lenovo, but the differences were not so expressive. In the end it was a simpler brand choice.
>>
>>51881999
learn to enunciate, you fuckwad
>>
>>51881873
>>51881995
You know that posting scantily clad women on this thread won't help you or us in any way. Intact being a sexist pig is making me too uncomfortable to help you. I mean we've come a long ways from the 20th century in order to be some kind of pond scum sexist
>>
>>51882183
what differences, screen?
so is that screen on samsung good?
also whih one did u buy A or E?
>>
>>51882266
I guess OP is not from here. I am also new, trying to learn the /g/ way. I would also be glad to hear your opinion on tablets. They are not popular on the average /g/, but for parents they are great!
>>
>>51882280
Shit screen, but the parents would not complain. The A has Android 5. The choice was impulsive, don't trust me. /g/ please help here, which one would you choose for your grandmother?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.