[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get rid of the fart smell?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
How do I get rid of the fart smell?
>>
>>51870727
by not being a <210lbs
>>
Stop farting
>>
>>51870746

So weigh more than that?

Is that kgs? I'm not quite there.
>>
>>51870727
crop dust, then sit back down, duhh
>>
>>51870727
Fabreze? I guess it depends on how rotten your ass is, there is always FIRE!
>>
Just buy a new one
>>
Washable butt cushion
>>
>>51870727
Proper personal hygiene?
>>
don't eat
>>
Why would you want to?
>>
Mesh chair.

>>51874089
Not a time to make a wiseass comment, Falcon. Back to the logical increments with you.
>>
>>51874144
I remember someone here saying: "If a bird shit on you, you would not wipe it away with a tissue and carry on: You would wash that away with soap."

There is no reason to have one part of the body be that dirty. If the Japanese can do it, so can you.

Also I am updating the USA right now.
>>
Don't get a polyester chair. Leather or faux leather doesn't matter, just as long as it doesn't retain moisture. Feels better on your bare ass too.
>>
>>51874180
> feels better on bare ass
> bare ass
/g/
>>
>>51874180
>sits on a chair on his bare ass
No wonder all of your polyester chairs smell like shit.
>>
>>51870727
1) Keep blanket covering chair
2) wash blanket
>>
>>51874234

Like you've never done it.
>>
I gave up farting months ago. Really improved my quality of life.
>>
Watch this all the way without skipping and don't spoil it for others https://youtu.be/bLT_pJalsME hC
>>
Folex carpet cleaner. Has enzymes meant to dissolve cat poo and vomit etc. Works great. Febreeze afterwrds for a nice scent.
>>
>>51874245
I actually haven't because I'm not disgusting
>>
>>51874180
It's easier to get vaseline out of faux leather.
>>
Put the chair in your freezer/out in the cold for the night. It should kill the bacteria causing the smell.
>>
>wash ass
>Febreze/clean chair
>not be disgusting land whale
>no ass chair smell
>>
File: 784.png (137 KB, 400x440) Image search: [Google]
784.png
137 KB, 400x440
>>51873050
>210lbs
>Is that kgs?
>>
>>51875384
Not is fault,lbs, what is it supposed to be to us yurofag
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.