[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just switched from ios to android. What do I do now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Just switched from ios to android. What do I do now?
>>
root
>>
Install CyanogenMod
Install Xposed
>>
Install nova launcher and begin customizing.
>>
>install clover
>install lightning browser+
>put your movies/emulated games onto the phone or SD card
>>
Switch back to iOS.
>>
>>51869988
That'd similar to jailbreaking?

>>51870053
I don't really want to customize, I just want to know how to make the battery last the longest and how to make sure I know how to clean the ram and everythema since I know they aren't as advanced as ios is in that department.
>>
>>51870076
>>install clover
>install dashchan

fixed
>>
>>51870099
Rooting is essentially Android's jailbreak but you can already do most stuff you need jailbreak for without root.

Root
Get a custom recovery
Install CyanogenMod
Install Xposed
Install Greenify
>>
>>51870099
Then I recommend rooting your device and then install greenify and uninstall all the bloatware that came on your phone. That will lower the amount of ram being wasted on pointless apps.
>>
>>51870169
But what does all that do?
>>
>>51870210
I can't do that without rooting?
>>
>>51870211

No, rooting gives you master access to your phone
>>
>>51869971
Buy camera or spend the hundreds of dollars you saved on drugs and women.
>>
>lagshit isn't even useable as a proper phone until you root it and install 3rd party rootkits on it
Oh fucking wow
>>
>>51870263
You can but greenify would have less of an impact and not all bloatware can be uninstalled without a root bloatware uninstaller.
>>
>>51870085
>>51870335
These
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.