[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LAND OF THE FREE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: 139.jpg (44 KB, 744x447) Image search: [Google]
139.jpg
44 KB, 744x447
LAND OF THE FREE
>>
File: 1310400333227.jpg (32 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1310400333227.jpg
32 KB, 250x250
>>51866232
who cares kimdotcom is an idiot.
>>
>>51866232
Except the US owns the internet, nice try.
>>
File: americans.jpg (41 KB, 384x395) Image search: [Google]
americans.jpg
41 KB, 384x395
HAIL HAIL FREEDONIA
>>
>america is world's police guys!
tell me something new
>>
File: CWAvgeIVEAEkd_P.jpg (84 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CWAvgeIVEAEkd_P.jpg
84 KB, 600x600
>a billionare gangster living on a castle complains about stolen money
heh
>>
>>51866232
i bet osama and saddam twitted the same thing
>>
File: gg.jpg (140 KB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
140 KB, 533x300
>>51866535
>saddam was a bad guy
That's some american right here.
>>
>offers pirated copyrighted material on his websites
>surprised when US authorities go after him

Is this man just playing dumb or is he genuinely retarded?
>>
>>51866787
Aren't they disallowed to do shit if you host your shit on another country?
>>
>>51866863
they aren't allowed
>>
>>51866863
Countries can have an agreement to enforce each other's laws or extradite violators of another country's laws.
>>
>>51866907
So can america extradite me for eating kinder eggs?
>>
>>51866535

If Gaddafi and Hussein were still alive there wouldn't be ISIS now, thus your overweight ass would be safe.
>>
>>51866934
No because that would just kill you instead of "damaging" the image and revenue of a entertainment corporation.
>>
>>51866934
If you are in Germany nope they don't extract tou unless you go on a killing spree or some shit
>>
>>51866232
Boo fucking hoo. You profited off of enabling copyright infringement of US products on a mass scale. Get a real job.
>>
I read this entire thread in kimdotcom's voice
>>
>>51867149
i don't like the fat fuck, but wouldn't you say the same about jewtube, or google for that matter?

fatfuck break the ice, the others jumped and profited even more
>>
>>51866934
eating kinder eggs isn't illegal
>>
>>51866964
did i imply they were bad? i just said the US went after them because they are the world police, autismo kid
>>
It's his own fault.
New Zeeland have been yankee cocksuckers for years. Just like everyone in Five Eyes. If he didn't have the mental capacity of a stillborn foetus he'd know that.
He should've hosted it in a country like Iran. If he shared the profit 50:50 with their government, they would probably assasinate anyone that sent him even the most inane of removal requests.
>>
>>51868365
(ignore that spelling of zealand though)
>>
>>51868365
>This is actually a good idea
>>
>>51866444
are these his kids or does he have a loli harem
>>
>>51869103
They're your kids.
>>
Kim Dotcom is trying to take over my country.

It’s strange, how familiar it all seems. The way that he’s everywhere, the way that he’s constantly reminding us of how great he is and how much he’s giving us all this great stuff, the way that idiotic picture of him on the cover of Good Times screams “BUT I’M DIFFERENT!!!1!ONE!”. It feels like we’re in some epic-length historical drama about the downfall of a civilisation, because no one could see the evil that was coming until it was too late. I could draw comparisons to the Harold Saxon arc in the third series of the revived Doctor Who, how The Master somehow managed to convince all of Britain that he was a brilliant genius worthy of your vote, and then he kills everyone. Hell, I could even bring the Hitler comparisons in, about how everyone thought he was a great idea when they voted for him, but even I am a bit wary of legitimately and sincerely comparing anyone to Hitler.

So what of this then? I’m sure those who don’t live in New Zealand haven’t really been following this, so I guess I’ll have to explain it to you. Kim Dotcom is trying to buy his way into power, and at this rate, he’s going to do it. And by power, I don’t mean a 51% majority of the population to win outright, I mean the 5% he needs to get a seat in parliament and therefore have a say on the issues of this country. And as much as I enjoy Mega and all his criminal activity to help me with my pirating, the thought of a convicted criminal being voted into parliament by empty-brained sheeple just makes me shudder. Especially when his plan is so obvious.

Cont: http://rateyourmusic.com/collection/Gallifrey/rating58263839
>>
>>51869158
>money is buying seats in the parliament
Just like everywhere else.
That's modern democracy for you. Get used to it.
>>
>>51866232
It's almost like there's some sort of global network that connects every country.
>>
>>51870930
International jewry?
>>
>>51867149
You know he didn't make this post, right?
>>
inb4 the US owns all the planet's licensed technology ever invented
>>
>>51866258
I thought Sweden owned it?
>>
File: GPGak8u.jpg (106 KB, 557x429) Image search: [Google]
GPGak8u.jpg
106 KB, 557x429
>>51866232
>>
>>51866259
>1933
>Not voting for Rufus T. Firefly
Get a load of this Teasedale.
>>
>>51866232
i don't like it, but they're taking things from kim, so i do kinda like it
>>
No live, no work, no born, no citizen, no rights, no bueno.
>>
>>51868365
>>51868947

This is a good idea. The Middle East is the only place in the world that isn't keked by Jew dick.
>>
>>51866258
>>51871391

Nobody "owns" the internet, you retards.
>>
>>51869193
>modern
You mean there was a magical halcyon where politics was not bought?
>>
>>51869158
Relax. His supporters are loud as fuck, but I don't think he will ever be anything other than an annoyance.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.