[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So has anybody else gotten this thing? Also general music or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: FiiO-page_1.jpg (20 KB, 880x440) Image search: [Google]
FiiO-page_1.jpg
20 KB, 880x440
So has anybody else gotten this thing?

Also general music or audio player thread.
>>
What's the best SanDisk between Fusze, Clip, Clip+ and Clip Zip?
>>
File: id-4303-clip[1].gif (47 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
id-4303-clip[1].gif
47 KB, 300x350
>>51866586

IIRC Fuze has a full color screen, the Clip and Clip+ have a cheap Blue/Yellow display. The Clip Zip is awkward blend of a Full Color screen in the size of the Clip.

Just get yourself a Clip+, a 32GB mSD and Rockbox it. The others don't have the same amount of community support.
>>
>>51866814
>saving a picture as a .gif
>not killing yourself
>>
>>51866118
I also was looking at one. Price is really attractive, but an X1 would probably be better.
>>
>>51866586
Fuze is a huge clunky brick.
Clip + is simply better than Clip, no reason to get Clip.
Clip + is the most loved in the series but the screen is very small and no color display, no album art.
Clip Zip has shitty color display that displays shitty album art. Some parts of the design are better than the + in that there isn't those thin parts of plastic covering the front of the device (between the home button and the menu controls, and between the menu controls and the outside of the device)..this way the plastic does not snap at those parts, however if it does on the + it will only be a cosmetic issue
Also the power button is bigger and centered on top, i like this better. Resembles a smartphone in that it's oval shaped rather than tiny circle shaped
I believe that the audio jack is more durable, my old clip + audio jack went faulty after a year. My clip Zip seems to be fine though i've only had it maybe 9 months.
The biggest change is that the clip zip uses a microUSB charger, the Clip + uses a miniUSB charger. This is the reason that I prefer the clip zip.

The clip zip's controls are terrible and super annoying. The rewind and ffwd buttons are smaller than the pause and bottom buttons. It's just annoying to navigate trying to control in your pocket. So the buttons on the Clip + are better.
>>
no i have a smartphone
>>
Not that, but i got myself the x1 and reviewing the x7 right now
>>
File: content_M3____-EN_07.jpg (192 KB, 1240x1093) Image search: [Google]
content_M3____-EN_07.jpg
192 KB, 1240x1093
>>51869228
I read in some reviews that the sound is really good. I dunno if its better than X1 though
>>
>>51869504
I kinda wish there were more options besides the Sansa Clip (+, Zip) and the FiiO (X1, X-whatever). It seems like those are the only two anyone use.
>>
>>51866118
Looks good, but still, only *one* microSD card slot and only up to 64 GB cards? Really?
>>
Does the FIIOS have all the other shit the sandisk has? like FM radio, mic, internal storage?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.