[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to buy one ,what does /g/ use?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
I want to buy one ,what does /g/ use?
>>
I just use a vacum cleaner and mop like a pleb
>>
>>51856731
Also considering getting this finally. Someone tell me it's efficient and worth it please.
>>
>>51856731
I pay a Thai immigrant $50 AUD every fortnight to clean my apartment. Not just the floors, everything.
>>
>>51856820
I wouldn't recommend getting one if you have a pet, the cat/dog hair gets stuck in all the parts and fills it up quickly.
>>
I have this
Pretty neat desu senpai
I empty the bin once every week
Sometimes it pushes away it's charging station and keeps running until the battery dies because it can't get on it
Not a big problem though
>>
>>51856873
wich one do you have?
>>
>>51856889
A roomba 616 pet edition
I used to have a dog who shedded a shitton of hairs. Had to empty it every day back then
>>
Breaking Bad tier idea. I might just have to get one, but I've been skeptical of their performance. Do they have a method? I feel it would be like watching the old Windows 98 bouncing box, just waiting for it to never actually touch the corner
>>
>>51856939
>I feel it would be like watching the old Windows 98 bouncing box, just waiting for it to never actually touch the corner

Holy shit the rage
>>
>>51856939
It uses ir to track walls around him and attempts to follow these
When the suction resistance suddenly increases it makes a few round to clean that place up
>>
>>51856912
>roomba 616 pet edition
looks good and the price isnt really high would consider
>>
>>51856850
How do you know she's not shitting in your coffee pot?
>>
File: Henry-Hoover-Autosave[1].jpg (135 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Henry-Hoover-Autosave[1].jpg
135 KB, 960x960
>>51856731

I've got one of these lads. Look at that cheeky face. He knows what you've been up to.
>>
File: man_thinking.jpg (54 KB, 613x574) Image search: [Google]
man_thinking.jpg
54 KB, 613x574
>>51856731
which one is the Moto G of roombas?

I want one that ain't too expensive and works just fine.
>>
>>51857000
why do you not want a thai qt to shit in your coffee pot? also I'm assuming he's in the house when she's cleaning and probably keeps an eye on her
>>
>>51857042
Aren't Thais just typical brown SEAsians mostly though?
>>
File: henry-sheen.gif (1 MB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
henry-sheen.gif
1 MB, 300x162
>>51857021
Best sucker ever.
>>
>>51856975
That's pretty cool, is it smart about overcoming obstacles like a chair leg?
>>
>>51856731
>I want to buy one ,what does /g/ use?
Some form of currency, it really depends on where they are and how they are purchasing.
>>
>>51857021
fuck yes these are the best. Especially if you have dogs and/or cats

quite expensive tho but lasts forever
>>
>>51857110
It detect objects in front of and slow down
It turns around when it hits it with the bumpers so not really
>>
>>51857138
You've had better moments.
>>
>>51856731
LAZY FUCK
>>
>>51857208

>wasting your precious time on this earth on menial cleaning duties
>>
>>51856731
I would only get this if I got a cat, purely to confuse and annoy my cat
>>
>>51857208
work smart, not hard.
>>
>>51857213
You still need to get up and clean the corners and edges anyway
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.