[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would anyone else agree the iPhone ruined internet "culture"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: rachel2.jpg (57 KB, 514x300) Image search: [Google]
rachel2.jpg
57 KB, 514x300
Would anyone else agree the iPhone ruined internet "culture" and communities?
>>
>using android for any reason other than cost
>using iphone to be a hipster retard

These people ruin phones for everyone
>>
>2015
>having a smartphone
>>
>>51854151
To be honest I think it was you who ruined internet "culture" and communities
>>
>>51854151
All of you faggots bemoan someone or other for ruining the internet. Fact is long before OP was alive people were blaming AOL for ruining Usenet with their "Eternal September". It was always shit.
>>
>>51854151
How so.
>>
You meant Facebook
>>
>>51854730
before facebook people were complaining about the influx of normies from myspace, and before that it was livejournal and blogs. That's as far back as I remember, but >>51854382 is right: it was always shit
>>
>>51854151
Fuck the original iPhone was ugly
>>
cheap smartphones enables so many retards to shit up the interbutts
>>
>>51854792
>Fuck the original iPhone was ugly
It might look ugly today, but back then it looked a lot better than most.
>>
>>51854730
this, exactly.
>>
>>51854151
>Would anyone else agree the iPhone ruined internet "culture" and communities?
No, I'd say it was the influx of newfriends on cheap commodity PCs that did it.
>>
>>51854316
I swear moot scripted a list automated posts before he left.
>>
>>51855060
I know. I wanted one at the time.

I was in elementary school then.
>>
>>51855107
Hi Matias
>>
>owning a smartphone

Go check your facebook faggot
>>
>>51855107
MOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>51854339
This. 4chan was great until OP came along and fagged it up
>>
>>51855162
You realise he could be 20 right?
>>
>>51854151
I still have an original iphone in pretty good condition, you guys think any applefag cunts would buy it for more than $50 just so they can have every iphone ever
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.