[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
or is there a way i can see the android screen on pc without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 198x255) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 198x255
or is there a way i can see the android screen on pc without downloading an app for android?
My android screen is broken and the led is out and i still want to do things with it.

Also whats the folder where global settings are written that i can open in windows and edit?

im making a kristen stewart app that uses face recognition.
>>
>starting a question with or
still relevant to my interests
>is there a way i can see the android screen on pc without downloading an app for android?
>My android screen is broken and the led is out and i still want to do things with it.
bumping for this
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 184x275) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 184x275
>>51853491
yes bumping.

OP here i found builds but you still need a seperate app for it.

how do you edit apk icons and have them saved to a apk with the new icons showing?
I build the apk after editing all the pngs and when i installed the app it showed the original icon.
>>
things
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 195x258) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 195x258
bump king
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 181x279) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 181x279
perky
>>
>>51853605
>i found builds but you still need a seperate app for it
please share
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>51853928
mirror app or something.

i need a windows application that can just provide the android screen since i cant use my devices broken screen.
>>
Not directly to your PC, but you can hook it up to a monitor/TV with an MHL cable.
>>
>>51856338
that works sort of.

What about editing global settings within the android folders when connected to usb? what file would be it?
>>
ITT: 3DPD
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 194x259
>>51856418
forgot pic
>>
>>51853299
>>51856418
Got root?
>>
>>51856787
i dont know im just clicking files all around and looking to change global settings doing code.
>>
File: smartphone_circa_2020.png (338 KB, 639x481) Image search: [Google]
smartphone_circa_2020.png
338 KB, 639x481
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 268x188
>>51856338
ok i like that idea and ive tried other builds but yours seems to work in a better way.

So can i connect it with MHL cable and a wired mouse to select things?

I need to be able to use the mouse and the mhl cable hooked up to the monitor without ever using my broken screen to do things.
>>
Fucking Android Presenter
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.