[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you do with your case stickers /g/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: $_57 (2).jpg (158 KB, 1141x938) Image search: [Google]
$_57 (2).jpg
158 KB, 1141x938
what do you do with your case stickers /g/?
>>
I eat them when I'm hungry.
>>
>>51831976
Oh shit... you aren't supposed to stick them on the top of the CPU?
>>
>>51832013
ONTOP of the cpu? are you insane? Those stickers are specially made to keep the dust out from UNDER THEM. You are supposed to prick the pins through them so that the dust wont collect inside the cpu. How did you not know this?
>>
>>51831976
leave them in the boxes they came in.

I used to put them on my case, but since I started using a Corsair Obsidian 750D as my primary case, I've opted to not put any badges on it since I don't want to ruin the aesthetics of the case.
>>
>>51831976
I put them on the fridge
>>
>>51832039
SHOULD I SHUTDOWN THE COMPUTER AND REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY???????
>>
>>51832039
This is some basic shit. But now its probably too late for you. I bet its full of dust
>>
>>51831976
Chuck them in the trash
>>
>>51832067
Yea, chances are that the pins are full of dust too. You should take that cpu and wash it in water filled with dishsoap. Otherwise the dust wont get out.
>>
>>51831976
None of my computers are new, so...
>>
>>51832067
Don't risk shutting it down, it may not start up at this point. Just grab the cpu and make it happen.
>>
>>51831976
My case didn't come with stickers
>>
>>51832039
trolled
>>
File: noctua.jpg (20 KB, 550x322) Image search: [Google]
noctua.jpg
20 KB, 550x322
>>51831976
nothing. I have this metal thingy in my wallet tho
>>
>>51832127
Your case doesn't come with stickers. Case stickers are stickers FOR your case.

Kind of like how Oyster sauce isn't made with oysters, and Coffee cake doesn't have coffee in it.
>>
>>51831976
I didn't get one and i'm so salty over it :(
>>
>>51832039
Being so dumb and not realizing jewtel cpus don't have pins
>>
I replaced all the stickers on my laptop with metallic ones from China.

http://world.taobao.com/item/36075339705.htm
>>
place them directly on the cpu so I don't forget which one I have. >>51832013 has the right idea. the sticker glue is like extra thermal paste!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.